MR.DOLLAR PRIVATE SELLER - WHOLESALE - MIN 10 PCS

Robot999

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Just switch to @admin and block me fucker :poop:, you don't have to announce

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr.Dolar

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
I would appreciate it if you could remove the unnecessary comments from my post.

Last edited by a moderator:

Racoop

Carder
Reaction score
The legitimate seller has paid ads and lots of positive reviews on the neighboring forum (crdclub).
clone, he does not have Ad on crdclub or any other forum
If he has then let him prove it

Father

Professional
Reaction score
This store has been reviewed (checked and verified) and paid for advertising on other forums (crd). At first, he sold high-quality material and did not cheat, but when he gained clients he decided to scam everyone.
Unfortunately, many shops do this - this is their main gimmick. To begin with, they earn positive reviews, and when they run out of valid material, they want to recoup the cost of advertising. It’s very good that I didn’t have time to buy CC from him, but, unfortunately, many people suffered. We cannot know when a toy or another store will start scamming and can only rely on the first reviews about the fact of fraud on their part. Try to work with stores that are time-tested - they have been operating for many years and do not trust fresh CC stores, buying from them is a potential risk.
If you notice bad reviews about the store on other forums with evidence, please notify our forum members about this situation.
It's very good that it is blocked.