Message me asap if you wanna learn and be legit and good in Carding and western union transfer without decline or cancellation Teaching Asap...

vumlubopsi

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Message me asap if you wanna learn and be legit and good in Carding and western union transfer without decline or cancellation Teaching Asap...

Clone cards also hitting in my SERVICE as well !!

Sell Info Fullz Company USA Uk Ca Fresh 2023 SHOOTING

SELL FULLZ INFO SSN DOB/CVV/BANK LOGIN/DUMPS Track 1&2/TRANSFER WU/PAYPAL-----

I'm Joker McBurna , Imma From USA Tampa FL ... And I'm Doing Carding To Any Country Any Location Delivery To Your Door Steps Asap...

********************Items Carderd Everyday Are As Follows**************************

*Phones ( Iphones,14pro max,14, 13 pro max,13,12pro max,11promax,X,Xs,Xs Max, Xr, 8,8 Plus,XR,Etc....

*Watches ( Rolex, Patek Philippe, Audemars Piguet ,Vacheron Constantin , Blancpain, Lange & Söhne Etc..

*Shoes ( Balenciaga Shoes, Nike shoes,Lv Shoes, Addidas Shoes, Gucci Shoes, Nike HyperAdapt ,Sneakers Etc.....

*Belts

*Ps5 Games

*Bags And Many More....

Notice : I'm also teaching everything about 2023 Working Methods ..You can contact me asap if you have the Dream of being a great Carder and Western Union Hacker here ..I will teach you how to do Online Western Union transfers with a Hacked Cc and How to Order Items From Amazon,eBay Etc Without Declines and Cancels ..I want someone who is really willing to make Money here with me ...

TELEGRAM: @ SOMEBUCK