Man uses IDs from dead people to collect millions from IRS

FutureV

Professional
Reaction score
Haha.. man, there gotta be more than 120 million that he got out of that scheme, thats why a "9-1/2 years" jail time is kinda nothing, not to mention that he wouldn't last that long in prison if he had a good behavior and what so ever... am sure he got some of them millions hidden some where thats why he pleaded guilty from the very first time. and lucky him, he was sentenced 9-1/2 years, for that big amount, while carders for few thousands are sentenced upto 15 years jail time, that is funny.

cmurder

Professional
Reaction score
and he woulda got away with it if it wasnt for those pesky kids!!! eh scooby?

epicgodz

Professional
Reaction score
He's doing federal time...no parole system so good time isn't shit its only like 50 days for every year you do. If it was state and in California its onoy 50% now that's a bargain

Last edited:

p3rito

Professional
Reaction score
in fact I don't believe in any of this news.. for me, the amount they put there is always over the true. Midia almost are the same in every news, in every country... they lie all the time.

boutmybiz

Reaction score
No dough left

They only issued $19 million in checks of the $120 million. So he never saw $120 million. And of the $19 million they froze most of it, all he got to spend was $1.6 million. He blew that on his bitch (of course...sucka), luxury apartments in new York and Beverly hills, a Mercedes Benz and flights between NY & LA. Poof****. All the money is gone, his dumb ass got to be locked up for a little over 7 years, that bitch is gone and he will come out broke as a joke! Oh yeah, and he is going to owe $1.7 million in restitution!

Slick scheme, but he had no real out plan. Didn't plan a way to get all that money. So he was an idiot at the end of the day. All that noise for what?...
Smh:(

cosmo10

Carder
Reaction score
He's doing federal time...no parole system so good time isn't shit its only like 50 days for every year you do. If it was state and in California its onoy 50% now that's a bargain

Not true....85% of time in feds... cases like these u want state charge cause they have early release programs.. the feds do not

epicgodz

Professional
Reaction score
Cosmo how is what i said not true....I know first hand how the federal sentencing guidelines work. Google is your friend....Even at 85% that still means you only get 54 days off every year. Next time before you say things do the math :p Everything you said you pretty much just repeated what I said in a different way....85%, then saying state time is better! ha!

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 04:47 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 04:37 AM ----------

BTW Cosmo this disproves your 85% theory its closer to 47-50 days like I stated for every year :)

http://www.law.com/jsp/article.jsp?id=1202461112769&slreturn=20121012204559

Last edited:

mrmoney1

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
I wonder how money got froozed anyway. How some niccas do stuffs and keep money in bank in the same country??? You are in US, scamming US and keeping the money in a US bank. Thats just dumb to me! I think community need a section for KEEPING MONEY and SAFETY!