++++++KNOWN RIPPERS THAT STILL VEND+++++++++++++

Jdub

RIPPER
Reaction score
Look, this site doesn't care about the users so we have to protect ourselves. This post is for know vendors that sell used shit or duplicate dbs and never give your money back.

Do not flame. I will keep the official list. What makes me qualified? Nothing! But I have that kind of time.

Rule:

Must be in the english speaking section. And must already posted in the ripper section.

I will start the list off:

ccshop.su
cvv2.su

Omniscient

RIPPER
Reaction score
I think something needs to be done about this forum, is Admin so greedy that all he can care bout is money?

Jdub

RIPPER
Reaction score
I think something needs to be done about this forum, is Admin so greedy that all he can care bout is money?

Yep! But it's no worries he probably won't stop this thread. And people can be protected without the admin looking like the bad guy. Actually did business with him he seems a little cold but alright of a person.

Jdub

Omniscient

RIPPER
Reaction score
I will tell you something. Of course he has to watch his back, these 2 forums are heavily monitored by "you know who" so I completely agree when sometimes he is a bit cold and not kind.

but surely when members are getting ripped then those that ripped should get banned?

Is this still a community? or now just place for hackers/carders/Feds can meet?

Reactions: Jdub

Jdub

Very insightful

Panther

Professional
Reaction score
And that`s how you both get banned.Why?read Rules!There`s ur answer.

Banjo

Carder
Reaction score
Panther,
I understand that posting in the incorrect section is frowned upon but there is now lots of mounting evidence that Weed is certainly a ripper. He is even declaring to numerous people. Surely he must be punished.

I am only relatively new here but what confidence is there in the forum if someone like him is allowed to continue to steal from the new forum members.

An explanation of why he isn't banned would be helpful for some one new like me to understand the system. He has stolen 1000 from me and i have received nothing. How can this be right??

Thanks in advance,
Banjo
And that`s how you both get banned.Why?read Rules!There`s ur answer.

Jdub

RIPPER
Reaction score
Quickly you would ban us but not your vendors who are ripping people? You don't see this as something counterproductive ?