HOW TO MAKE $$$ WITH CELLPHONES

ccflipper

Carder
Reaction score
Let me start by saying to admin if this is wrong sections my apologies please move as neccessary!

Now onto the $$ I have been using this method for quite some time the phone companies are trying to get a bit more strict but there is still money to be made especially with a new method.

1. You will need some fresh profiles or fullz if you prefer. Means full background as much as you can pull on your victim, Credit report, either prepaid or registered fit card to use for shipping payment and initial purchase of the phones. I have never used a cc because it kills the insurance claim! A good burnout phone, drop and email set up.

2. choose a carrier if you have done your homework you will know which cellular carrier your vic already has and if you are really good you can use that existing account as well.

3. Choose a site ie. wirefly.com bestbuy.com letstalk.com etc.. Choose new service Family plan the only way to go to if you want to use your profile to the utmost. Also helps if you have profiles with GOOD credit.

4. Choose a carrier all of them are pretty much the same except the specials they are running on the Hot phones Iphone5. Galaxy Note Galaxys S3 what ever is paying you the most after cashout with the least amount of front monet you will find many .01 phones but most are shit so be prepared to caugh up $100 bucks per line. No worries if you know a good fence you can cash iphone5 for $500 and up.

5. Sign up for your new Family plan if you stay at 3-4 lines should run extra smooth going above that starts to raise suspicion and they ask for a couple scans. MAKE SURE YOU PAY FOR THE EXTRA INSURANCE unless you are happy with your initial cashout. I know guys doing corporate accounts grabbing 20 lines at a time but its a bit more intricate. Anyway as long as you can pass security questions you are golden. Tip if you have the correct DL# You can slip through with out answering anything. Even if you have to answer their bullshit questions they are simple. What county did you stay in, What kind of car is registered to you. The amount you pay on your mortgage what state was your social issued from etc... If you need help PM me.

6. Pay for your new phones receive them and immediately turn them all on put some airtime on them. Use the web text the other phones etc.. Just to show the phones as having been used and not simply SOLD. Even 1 hours time can be sufficient.

7. One day passes two days whichever you choose. Call your new Phone company and put in an insurance claim. Not damaged because they will want the phone back you have to come up with reasons you cannot send the phones. I will leave your creative minds to come up with your own circumstances. Ok pay your deductible 100 bucks or whatever its free money. receive your new family's phones. Wait awhile and do it again and again and again until the Fucks wont send anymore. You have to continue to come up with reasons your phones cannot be sent back. NO worries remember the customer is always right and they want to keep your business. Just be prepared to go through verification again. Here is a link to see what's available. http://www.wirefly.com/plans/sprint...48ebd91147143dc9ccdfa0763518bda&zipcode=70117

You do the MATH Thanks for reading if anyone has any other good ways of working profiles PM me!! GOOD LUCK and DONT USE YOUR OWN FUCKING I.P. CELLPHONE OR HOME PLEASEEE!!! :beer

ccflipper

Carder
Reaction score
this work worldwide or US only ?

Don't know about worldwide bro as I am unfamiliar with other countries credit systems or the phone companies insurance claims process. Only One way to find out! TRY IT