Help me figure out how to get around on a European booking after registering requires proof of location

Rossa

Reaction score
1633049586991.png

CarderPlanet

Professional
Reaction score
Hello.
Antifraud booking and verification can be bypassed by the following methods:
1. Shoot an arbitrary video of the object that you want to put up for rent. We replace the address of the object with the desired one with a deepfake or other programs.
When placing an advertisement, we do not use photos from the public. We are looking for pictures in thematic groups on social networks.
2. We study the html booking tokens and replace them with the corresponding request for "verified". I can't tell you which query to execute, but the method works and is up-to-date, the hole is not covered. My friends do not tell me about this method, it is, like, private. Can someone tell you it in a personal or post it on the forum.

Rossa

Reaction score
Hello.
Antifraud booking and verification can be bypassed by the following methods:
1. Shoot an arbitrary video of the object that you want to put up for rent. We replace the address of the object with the desired one with a deepfake or other programs.
When placing an advertisement, we do not use photos from the public. We are looking for pictures in thematic groups on social networks.
2. We study the html booking tokens and replace them with the corresponding request for "verified". I can't tell you which query to execute, but the method works and is up-to-date, the hole is not covered. My friends do not tell me about this method, it is, like, private. Can someone tell you it in a personal or post it on the forum.
Who can I ask this question to?