GOROD IS A PUSSY !! PANTHER> KITTY-KAT

305gansta305

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
NOW IF GOROD DID NOT ADD STUPID NEGATIVES REPUTATION, THIS POST WOULDNT BE HERE...:p

AND IF PANTHER> KITTY-KAT WOULD DISABLE MY BOTTON FOR ADDING REPUTATION.. THIS POST WOULDNT BE HERE... :p

BUT I GUESS THIS TWO PUSSY BITCHES KEEP ON GETTING ON TOP OF MY DICK!:D:D:D

JUST SO EVERYONE HERE KNOWS , MY REPUTATION HAS TO DO WITH MY BITCH GOROD !!!!!:D IT SEEMS THAT I GOT KITTY KAT HERE MODERATOR DISABLE MY ADD REPUTATION BOTTON, BUT LET GOROD ADD NEGATIVE REPUTATIONS TOWARDS ME... I WILL SAY IT OVER AND OVER AGAIN.. GOROD> PUSSY PANTHER, > NICK NAME KITTY-KAT. ARE TRYING TO GIVE ME BAD REPUTATION, AND EVEN IF I TRY TO LEAVE SHIT ALONE, THIS TWO PUSSY ARE ALWAYS ON MY FUCKING DICK !!!

Gorod

i love u

Gorod

BANNED
Reaction score
Please look in the dictionary for the word tradecraft, that will resolve the heshe kitty kat issue. Please take my advice and try to change your personality and your nick because it takes no genius to realize you belong in a circus. Why does your ICQ get hacked and screen name hijacked? Becuase your a clown! The only reason I did -3 your rep is for new people comming to this website not knowing your a clown yet. In csu your reputation bar was removed after what -5 hits? pathetic!! Then they added your "buyer of dumps" to make a bigger clown out of you.

Gansta, grow a brain, create a new screen name to give me - Reps...

Goldspy

BANNED
Reaction score
what's wrong?? :)

Panther

Professional
Reaction score
NOW IF GOROD DID NOT ADD STUPID NEGATIVES REPUTATION, THIS POST WOULDNT BE HERE...:p

AND IF PANTHER> KITTY-KAT WOULD DISABLE MY BOTTON FOR ADDING REPUTATION.. THIS POST WOULDNT BE HERE... :p

BUT I GUESS THIS TWO PUSSY BITCHES KEEP ON GETTING ON TOP OF MY DICK!:D:D:D

JUST SO EVERYONE HERE KNOWS , MY REPUTATION HAS TO DO WITH MY BITCH GOROD !!!!!:D IT SEEMS THAT I GOT KITTY KAT HERE MODERATOR DISABLE MY ADD REPUTATION BOTTON, BUT LET GOROD ADD NEGATIVE REPUTATIONS TOWARDS ME... I WILL SAY IT OVER AND OVER AGAIN.. GOROD> PUSSY PANTHER, > NICK NAME KITTY-KAT. ARE TRYING TO GIVE ME BAD REPUTATION, AND EVEN IF I TRY TO LEAVE SHIT ALONE, THIS TWO PUSSY ARE ALWAYS ON MY FUCKING DICK !!!

You are Given 1 Warning ,At the Next One Your Banned.

305gansta305

BANNED
Reaction score
BANNED ME PUSSY !!!!!!

You are Given 1 Warning ,At the Next One Your Banned.

GOROD IS A BITCH .. AND KITTY KAT IS A PUSSY !!!!! AND FUCK YOU WARNINGS!!! YOU TWO FAGGOTS ARE AFTER EVERYTHING I DO, CAUSE YOU BITCHES ARE FAGGOTS!!! I DONT GIVE A FUCK WHO THINGS IM RIGHT OR WRONG , IT DOES NOT CHANGE ONE SINGLE FACT!! AND THAT IS, YA TWO ARE PURE BREED PUSSIES!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

NOW BANNED THAT YOU FUCKING LITTLE BITCH!!!! :eek: I BET YOUR A REAL PUSSY IN REAL LIFE AND A LOW LIFE... ;)

LIKE I SAID , SUCK MY DICK!!!!!:D

Panther

Professional
Reaction score
I just smile when i see low education cunts pretending to be gangstas.
All Users From gangsta will be banned in this forum.
Law is law,no Ups or Down,u either obey or get banned.