giftcard or csgo skin carding methods

ty666

Reaction score
need some good giftcard or csgo skin methods, please link them in the comments!

Jollier

Professional
Reaction score
All methods are the same and similar.

You need to follow the basic steps:
1. Buy a valid CC+CVV with a non-vbv bin in a trusted store and check it.
2. Configure the system for the cardholder + install soks5 in the browser or use rdp.
3. Feel free to include the billing address of the cardholder (which will be provided with the cc), as this is a digital, not a physical item.
4. Go to the following sites and select the desired skin, add it to the cart and buy.
gamerall.com
shadowpay.com
skinwallet.com
keyvana.trade
itemherald.com
lootbear.com
csgoshop.com
loot.farm
shadowpay.com
vvcsgo.com
cs.money
tradeit.gg
skinport.com
cs.deals
dmarket.com
skins.cash
bskn.co
skinbaron.de (I recommend this site, it is very easy to pay with a German card, there are new skins for 3000 euros)
csgofloat.com
csgoskinsah.com
skinsmob.com (requires logging in through steamcommunity.com)
skinbay.com
lootbear.com
cs.money
bitskins.com (does not accept cards from the USA, Canada and Japan)
r2pleasent.com

5. After purchase, install the skin and play, or sell it cheaper for cryptocurrency on any sites.

All of these sites accept cards for payment, as well as other different payment methods are available on many, which you can familiarize yourself with if they turn out to be more preferable for you.
This product is rarely bought by carders, so you will avoid verification.

What are the best skins you should get?
There are hundreds of CSGO skin and a lot of them are considered the best by different people, as well as, for different reasons. Having said that, there is a number of CSGO skins generally treated as universally best.
First, these are skins that are either extremely rare and hard to get like AWP | Dragon Lore (~ $ 2000), M4A4 | Howl (~ $ 1500- $ 3000) and CSGO knives. In such cases, the demand for these skins is based on their very small availability and let’s be fair - anyone would like to have a Dragon Lore or Bayonet.
Moreover, there are skins considered the best because of their very special qualities. These skins are mostly special for veteran traders and collectors, like AK-47 | Case Hardened with a particular float and amount of blue color that, allegedly, was bought for $ 25,000 by an anonymous trader in China, or Crimson Web knives with a very symmetrical webbing pattern on the blade.

Are VISA withdrawals available worldwide?
Сurrently do not provide cashout to users from the following countries:
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Egypt
Cambodia
Korea
Kosovo
North Macedonia
Pakistan
Serbia
Working on a solution for this, apologies for the inconveniences.

Everything is very easy and simple. No difficulties arise. Everything is intuitive, every beginner can figure it out.
The main task is to find good sites that sell the skins you need.

On gift cards on the forum there are many links to sites where each method, purchase process and cash out are described in detail.

Last edited:

Obito

Carder
Reaction score
All methods are the same and similar.

You need to follow the basic steps:
1. Buy a valid CC+CVV with a non-vbv bin in a trusted store and check it.
2. Configure the system for the cardholder + install soks5 in the browser or use rdp.
3. Feel free to include the billing address of the cardholder (which will be provided with the cc), as this is a digital, not a physical item.
4. Go to the following sites and select the desired skin, add it to the cart and buy.
gamerall.com
shadowpay.com
skinwallet.com
keyvana.trade
itemherald.com
lootbear.com
csgoshop.com
loot.farm
shadowpay.com
vvcsgo.com
cs.money
tradeit.gg
skinport.com
cs.deals
dmarket.com
skins.cash
bskn.co
skinbaron.de (I recommend this site, it is very easy to pay with a German card, there are new skins for 3000 euros)
csgofloat.com
csgoskinsah.com
skinsmob.com (requires logging in through steamcommunity.com)
skinbay.com
lootbear.com
cs.money
bitskins.com (does not accept cards from the USA, Canada and Japan)
r2pleasent.com

5. After purchase, install the skin and play, or sell it cheaper for cryptocurrency on any sites.

All of these sites accept cards for payment, as well as other different payment methods are available on many, which you can familiarize yourself with if they turn out to be more preferable for you.
This product is rarely bought by carders, so you will avoid verification.

What are the best skins you should get?
There are hundreds of CSGO skin and a lot of them are considered the best by different people, as well as, for different reasons. Having said that, there is a number of CSGO skins generally treated as universally best.
First, these are skins that are either extremely rare and hard to get like AWP | Dragon Lore (~ $ 2000), M4A4 | Howl (~ $ 1500- $ 3000) and CSGO knives. In such cases, the demand for these skins is based on their very small availability and let’s be fair - anyone would like to have a Dragon Lore or Bayonet.
Moreover, there are skins considered the best because of their very special qualities. These skins are mostly special for veteran traders and collectors, like AK-47 | Case Hardened with a particular float and amount of blue color that, allegedly, was bought for $ 25,000 by an anonymous trader in China, or Crimson Web knives with a very symmetrical webbing pattern on the blade.

Are VISA withdrawals available worldwide?
Сurrently do not provide cashout to users from the following countries:
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Egypt
Cambodia
Korea
Kosovo
North Macedonia
Pakistan
Serbia
Working on a solution for this, apologies for the inconveniences.

Everything is very easy and simple. No difficulties arise. Everything is intuitive, every beginner can figure it out.
The main task is to find good sites that sell the skins you need.

On gift cards on the forum there are many links to sites where each method, purchase process and cash out are described in detail.
Hello can i please know to to configure the system for the cardholder

Carding

Professional
Reaction score
1. Install the operating system with the language corresponding to the cardholder. You can install a virtual operating system if you like.
2. Set the time and time zone corresponding to the cardholder. You can use an antidetect browser, for example, which is called the Sphere (or do without it).
3. Add soks5 in the settings of the portable browser FireFox corresponding to the cardholder.
Everything is extremely simple and intuitive. It takes a few minutes and does not require any special skills or abilities.

Father

Professional
Reaction score
? 2d-secure cases CS:GO

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

卡塞亚斯

Reaction score
长期购买礼品卡 Long-term gift cards
支持 Paxful 中的交易 Transactions in PAXFUL are supported

Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Excellent weblog right here! Additionally your website lots up fast! What web host are you the usage of? Can I am getting your affiliate link on your host? I wish my website loaded up as quickly as yours lol

Adamkiller

Professional
Reaction score

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
transaction was rejected by security Не прошёл вбив.. бил с RDP под город кх на 10$. карта 100% валид. Не подскажешь в чём проблема?

Last edited:

Adamkiller

Professional
Reaction score

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Попробовал уже две валидные кредитные карты и получил одну и ту же ошибку transaction was rejected by security...

Dirt

Professional
Reaction score
Попробовал уже две валидные кредитные карты и получил одну и ту же ошибку transaction was rejected by security...
тоже хотел вбить но не стал, сайт выглядит что 3дс, а не 2дс

Adamkiller

Professional
Reaction score
тоже хотел вбить но не стал, сайт выглядит что 3дс, а не 2дс
Если это и правда так то очень жаль потраченное время и деньги..

keneltyler

Reaction score
I've already tried all of my credit cards, and all of them got rejected. However, they are all valid, and I have enough money on all of them. After another attempt, one of the cards was accepted, but the transaction was canceled for an unknown reason. But, on the next day, I mentioned that it actually went through! I mean, the money disappeared from my credit card, but I didn't get the skin! I got scammed like a 16 years old kid. Now, I am willing to sell CS:GO skins only on verified platforms and only for real money.

Last edited:

SholosCarlok

Reaction score
You can try idle-empire, is also enjoyable however earning free skins takes longer than with freecash. As I know site’s goal is to deliver the skins fast and it also includes additional prizes. Ones you’ll start to gamble and trade, you will never be in a need of skins cause you’ll have many ways to get them with ease. If you are a good csgo player and like to gamble you must have a look on csgo gambling sites. Also here sometimes you can find good offers, like doing a mission and getting something for free(this thing told me one of my friends, but I can’t guarantee, you must catch the right time).

Last edited: