Дропы из пенчика

JoeGonza

Carder
Reaction score
Кто не будь делает из пендосов дропов под стаф?
если есть такие люди, подскажите как граматно подлечить его или киньте шабл.
Зарание спасибо.

mgrabber

Reaction score
Многие пендосы работают и нет времени для стафа(хорошо, если попадается безработный, его легче залечить). Шаблон в паблик скинуть не могу, быстро он в блеке может оказаться. Я лично разводил так(кратко): Я работаю в фирме, директор узнал, что я нашла жениха в США, директор хочет покупать товары за границей, он предлагает поработать менеджером по поставке товаров и объясняешь ему что от него требуется. Директор за это оплатит поездку в США, так как у невесты денег на поездку к жениху нет.

akunin

Reaction score
как то так...последовательно в шабах заливай,поменяй если что не подходит.лучше заливай на тех, с кого $ нет, т.к. через 3-4 пака $ просить начать могут
1-скоро смена работы
I have very good news! My uncle opening shop with different goods and delivery company and probably I will work there. It mean I will be able to earn more money and probably will save up money for my travel to you. What do you think about this news?

2-первый рабочий день
I have changed my work today and had my first workday at the new workplace! In LAST WORKPLACE my salary was about 350$ and at this new work, I want to earn at least 500$ per a month. My uncle told me, my salary will depend from sales. He want to buy technics at abroad and then sell it here. He have some contact in China and have some deliveries. And also he want to make some orders from Europe, USA and Canada.

3-просьба
My boss told me that our business partner in USA want to receive very big sum of money for package's transfer to Russia. He want to receive about 200 USD for it. And my boss told me that this package will cost about 25-40 USD. This is test package and it will be 3-4 phones. Our partner will buy it in USA (we already sent money to him) and send it to us and then we will sell if for 150% of real cost, because here such phones more expansive. And I want to ask your help. Will it possible for you to receive package from our business partner (we already paid for it) and then send it to us? I can earn about 150-250 USD from each package when phones will be sale. And if you will send it by USPS post service, then you will spend about 30 USD for it. My boss or me can return this money to you and we can send it by Western Union or to your bank account. What do you think about it? I think it is very good idea, because I will be able to come to you in the YOURTIME

4-почти заказана резина(любой другой товар о котором речь первоначально не шла)
My boss told me that there is some problems with order with phones and our business partner told to him that there is some delay, but they will solve it. My boss was angry and told that man to buy tyres for my boss's car. Because it is cheap 30 % in USA than in Russia. And I told to my boss, you can send it to us, because our business partner ask much money for post delivery and we know, it cost less. My boss told me that he will give me 15 % of that money which he will save and it is about 120 USD. We think post delivery will cost about 40-50 USD. I can send this money to you after you will receive the package from our partner and then will go to USPS and send this package to us.
I will write all details about package later, when I will receive it, ok? Please, do not worry, there will be nothing illegal. You even can open the package and will see.

5-его отказ
Hello my love ??????????.
Thank you for letter.
бла бла бла
I do all what I can for our meeting. I went to travel agency and knew all information about my travel. Then you wrote that can not help me with trip and I changed my workplace because I wanted to earn more money for my travel to you. And now I have chance to earn more money with your help. We already have sent money to out business partner and soon he will buy necessary stuff for us.
He can send it to your home address and you even can open that package and will be sure, that there are nothing illegal! There will be 3-4 phones or notebook. And there will be a check for purchase. I ask you only to send this package to Russia, because our business partner want to receive extra money for transfer. I can send this 30 USD to you, if you do not have it, or do not want to spend it.
You doubts make me sad and I start to think you do not want to do something for our meeting...
I will wait your answer. And you can write me your home address if you are ready to help me.

далее не выкладываю, сам подумай.

Bukin

VIP member
Reaction score
на такую хуЄргу еще кто-то ведется :) ?

akunin

Reaction score
ведется :) схема старая, но работает.

lastexile

VIP moderator
Reaction score
до сих пор ведутся на визу/билеты :D