Carding Ticketmaster & Disneyland

BamsCard

Carder
Reaction score
I’m an immediate level carder now but having troubles with carding these two sites. It doesn’t need to be Ticketmaster but if you guys have other sites that are easier that will be helpful. If so, what tools do you guys use to successfully card items like this. Maybe I have the wrong method, bins, not setting my socks up right etc @Teacher @BigBeast @Lord777

Last edited:
Reaction score
Telegram
@thegentleman007
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
What decline message do u recieve you when u try to card?

BamsCard

Carder
Reaction score
What decline message do u recieve you when u try to card?
Sometimes I’m getting a “payment was unsuccessfully processed due to institution declining payment” or I get the 3D secure message saying to verify I’m the card holder which I assume it’s due to having bad non vbv bins which I’m trying to find successful bins to overcome that issue

Reaction score
Telegram
@thegentleman007
Sometimes I’m getting a “payment was unsuccessfully processed due to institution declining payment” or I get the 3D secure message saying to verify I’m the card holder which I assume it’s due to having bad non vbv bins which I’m trying to find successful bins to overcome that issue
Use bin "400022" navy fed c.u and "payment not being processed could mean low bal on card or card is valid but had been flagged for online use.

BamsCard

Carder
Reaction score
Use bin "400022" navy fed c.u and "payment not being processed could mean low bal on card or card is valid but had been flagged for online use.
While on socks5 correct ? Ima try that and get back to you. You the man. I appreciate you

Reaction score
Telegram
@thegentleman007
When that happens try donating a dollar on donating sites or try ordering food on ubereats. If it get rejected it means card is flagged

Daprofessor

Carder
Reaction score
Connect your socks to drop state before and buy cc of drop state as well but use non vbv so I prefer you using Amex since it’s bypass 3D security.

BamsCard

Carder
Reaction score
Connect your socks to drop state before and buy cc of drop state as well but use non vbv so I prefer you using Amex since it’s bypass 3D security.
thanks bro, when im on socks im on 1080, is that the primary one to use or is their others ? i know a couple times ticketmaster seen me as a bot while i was using socks and vpn. any explanation why that could happen ?

Daprofessor

Carder
Reaction score
Buy quality and clean socks 5 for your carding and I always recommend faceless.cc
And try downloading a ccleaner to clear cookies sessions and catch data