Carder's story. Working in darknet. My good carding. First big money.

Mutt

Professional
Reaction score
Perhaps I'll start by getting to know the Darknet.

School earnings
It was 2012-2013, then I was still in school. I made money on the Internet on the game Diablo 3, there was an internal auction at which it was possible to sell things for in-game gold, and the gold itself was already exchanged for rubles from the hucksters. I had a bot that ran after me, at night and while I was at school. Then I sold things that he farmed me and then poured gold, so the bot farmed me for a set for a PC, speakers and a game in steam, then, I don’t remember how long the auction was closed. And my earnings were gone, sadness is trouble :(

Introducing the Darknet
A friend came to me one day, with whom we walked and played Diablo. And he starts broadcasting.
Friend: Count what you found, such a cool thing, the dark Internet is called.
Me: What the fuck is this?
Friend: There you can buy weapons, drugs, slaves, order a killer. And in general there are levels of depth, if you reach the lowest level, it is called the Quiet House. If you get to this level, then you get into the matrix. Such a tube legend.

To say that I was in acher from a friend's story is to say nothing. We downloaded the TOR and started looking for all this. We came across incomprehensible sites where they were fixated, some kind of psychological video.
I came across a forum where people discussed explosions and all kinds of shit.
Then they came across a market where you could order a killer for $ 10k, they also sold slaves there, there was a description that they were transported by sea in containers, I don't remember the price. My brain just exploded.

Then they found a forum where they sold weapons and ammunition.
When my friend left, I practically did not sleep, when I got up, I immediately went to my computer, poking around in this unknown thing to me further. I was delighted with this mysterious world.
Since childhood, I was attracted by films about Hackers and everything related to computer technology. I never became a hacker, but I always wanted to.
After that, I started to sit on forums, in deepweb and darkweb. And I read, in general, what are people doing, which is interesting.
I just read, I didn't do any of it, I was curious to study it all.
There was a small earnings on clothes in games, in CS:GO, basically, they were bargaining with the boys.

Sale of substances
Also in the moment there was a sale of substances. (Not a mortgagee, just a lot got caught, it was necessary to sell). I'll tell you about this later, there I thought that I got into the cinema because I did not expect such an outcome of events. I am not proud of this kind of activity, but I needed the money.

Crime city
I myself am from a small city with a population of 60 thousand people and have been connected with crime all my life, since my city still lives in 2020, as in 90, the same way people are squeezed out of their property by business, drug trafficking in the city is simply colossal, enough for the whole of Russia.
After graduation, he moved to the city of a millionaire, and when I call my hometown here, everyone says, but you have crime and drugs there, yes, we know that.
I love my city, the reputation is great.

Student years, earnings
Now I am already a student, I am engaged in traffic arbitrage a little bit, I also made orders for legal entities, on setting up advertising for their business. At the same time, I was thinking about which business to start. I had an awl in my ass since childhood, I constantly want something and need it more than anyone else. I can't just sit around or go to my regular job. I have never worked officially and I have no labor force.
A couple of times I tried to go to the office for an internship, then to earn some money at a conference, to seat people, well, in general, I was engaged in some kind of shit.
From an early age I knew that I didn’t want to work for anyone, I wanted my own, to be independent, so that there was no asshole who would tell me what to do. Because of this nature, there were problems at school. I was not interested and bored there. There was sports in my life and a computer.

First try to make $ in cybercrime
So, I digress, I was sitting on the forum and saw a topic about miners, this is software that is installed on the victim's computer, in essence a virus that uses the resources of the victim's computer to extract cryptocurrency for you.

I decided to buy it myself then, it cost 5k rubles and I bought something else to him. My task was to distribute it, to everyone who could, the income depended on the number of infected machines. I freaked out from the numbers of some people, there were guys who had 10k infected machines in working order (these are computers that work online, which are turned on, and they had tens of thousands in total), which brought them tens of thousands of dollars.
Here I am inspired by such numbers and the understanding that since I know a little how to set up ads, I will figure out how to distribute the miner.
But not everything turned out to be so fun

It was really difficult to distribute it without a sufficient budget. I got free traffic from YouTube, glued a miner with cheats and made videos for games about cheats, gamers downloaded it, I got installations and cars, but it didn't bring me much.
I earned about $ 10 all the time, but I got experience and was even closer to the topic of cybercrime.
For distributing the miner, you can go to the bottle. Where did its creator actually go?

The path to the world of carding
Then I continued. Sit on forums and read everything there is. I am like an information addict, I constantly need new and new things.
The film Hacker 2016 caught my eye, the film is actually not about Hackers, but about Carders. I write specially, separately, so that the search engines do not index it, and the cart suddenly did not delete it, otherwise I know it deleted it.
After watching the film, I sat in shock, I became very interested in who are these people who steal from bank cards, buy and sell electronics things at someone else's expense, etc.

I remember how yesterday, it was 2 o'clock in the morning, I flew up to someone and started looking in TOR and Google about carding. A lot of information began to come across, in telegram channels, on the forums, I saw advertisements for the sale of plane tickets / hotels for 30% of the price, there was a shock, the sale of branded clothes for 50% of the price, hours and a bunch of everything.

I plunged into a new world for myself, the world of the karzh, found leaked training manuals, guides and read it all avidly for 5 days. I could not tear myself away, everything was too interesting.
For the next 2 months I was in all carding chats and re-read all the information that existed at all, but I never got down to practice.

I was amazed at the vastness of areas for working with cards - CC:
  • Hotels
  • Air
  • E-gifts
  • Shops
  • Banks
  • Amazon
  • Paypal
  • Google
  • Facebook
  • Cryptocurrencies

And much, much more, everyone can find something to do to their liking.
That's all for today.
Now I will show where my path has led me.

a2af9689-6e85-4f42-9054-a52e827dd1b3.png

06b3ae8e-1fe7-4db8-8c55-e6655b25d45f.png

babb6a48-91dd-495d-acfb-e40109ef8cfb.png

3f37669c-ae93-4a8f-af7d-1f696dcdc920.jpeg

39fb3a89-01ee-4b58-a5ed-4e24bea67486.png

71b0734f-289f-4231-980a-0ab93db2bafe.png

a879cc3a-c264-455d-9269-e0d0fc454a97.png

There is also a bulk of screenshots of my work, all these goods, I poured out to buy and got my %. Only adidas sent one to myself, I drive in them.
Tomorrow there will be a continuation, follow, if history has entered, bahni like.
If you have not read the first part, I advise you to read it interestingly.
I stopped at the fact that I was sitting re-reading the chats and all the available information. I sat on all open carder forums and in general everywhere where there was a mention of carding.
So, the information ended because I read everything that only existed in Russian.
Along the way, I searched for information on foreign forums, translated it through google transliteration and tried to understand what they were trying to convey.
But I never had any practice, I seemed to already know how to do what.
+ I didn’t know in which direction it would be better for me to develop because there were too many of them. Now I will describe the most popular, where people work.

Directions

1. PayPal
The most popular is likely to work with PayPal, if anyone does not know, this is an American payment system that is used almost all over the world. Russian analogue of QIWI.
The essence of the work In Stick (PayPal, for those who did not understand), we bought ourselves a stick account of a person. Either brute or logs.
Brutus - accounts that have been accessed by brute-force password brute-force.
Logs (The most relevant direction of 2019-2020) - Browser data of any person, absolutely everything. Passwords, cookies, completed forms, bank card details, your computer data, files from your desktop, it's all contained in the log.
Logs are obtained through the stealer.
Stiller is essentially a virus that steals all this data from browsers and sends it to the person who owns this stiller. If you downloaded, for example, some programs from the Internet, not 100%, but 99% I give that a stealer was embedded in one of these files. It is almost always stitched together with programs, cheats, documents, and anything else.
And you know what it is fraught with, getting all browser data, Cookies, passwords, so that a person can get into your social networks, mails and everything in general, without any notification on your phone. Because it has cookies.
So, we have a log that contains Palka's account, we go to it, see if it has any payment methods, cards and bank accounts.
If so, go to the shop that accepts the stick and pay for the goods.
You can drive in a thing or any gift.
Whoever does not understand some of the words, read the previous articles or an article with a dictionary and everything will become clear.
Specifically, I am currently working with a stick, screenshots in the first part of the story, mostly goods driven through a stick.

2. Amazon
Amazon is the largest online shop in the world and it is difficult to work with it. But if you can, then you can earn good sums there.
Working with amazon, driving directly into it goods, gift or driving through the Amazon payment system. Some online stores have Amazon drink payments.
Here everything is arranged in the same way as with a stick, we bought a Log, only with the data of the Amazon. We drove in the goods, if everything is successful, we received the money.
I also work with Amazon, but not as much as with a stick.

3. Hotels / Air
Difficult topic, I have never worked there. But the bottom line is that people drive in, Airplane tickets and accommodation. And they sell them. There are topics on the forums, about hotels for 30% and plane tickets for 30%, that's just it.
Craftsmen know how to drive them in and from which cards.
Or there are those who post advertisements for the delivery of housing (fake), and those who know how to drive in, pay for this housing, and divide the money among themselves.

4. Bank accounts
Very difficult direction. but also the most monetary.
Here you do not need to drive in the goods, here you immediately receive money. With your bank account details, you drain money from it in different ways that you can invent. (Transfer from a bank, for example, America, immediately to your savings bank, will not work ?)
I really want to deal with this direction someday.

5. Cryptocurrencies
Well, here, it all depends on the log that you have, if it is good and you have information about the blockchain data and access to mail, then you just translate the crypt for yourself and that's it. But such logs with steep balances cannot be bought. For all log sellers work out the crypt themselves. There is not only a blockchain, there are a lot of all possible crypto-exchanges.
There are many more different directions, I can't even list them all. Because there are really many of them.

My practice
My first experience was not very good. In the chat of car ders, I saw a message that a person teaches kazhra, for $ 100, after talking with him, I risked paying him to help, as a result, he threw me. I was naive. I believed people then and did not know how to test them, whether they were normal or not.
Then I found a person who answered my questions for free, also in the chat. It is very rare to find such people. Because almost all of them are goons who will give a fuck when prompted for free, but they can be understood who wants to share the knowledge that they received in blood, sweat and a bunch of poured money.
About a week later, I saw an ad of a person also in the chat that he was looking for assistants for himself, it was necessary to register bank accounts for him. He was supposed to teach everything and offered a salary of $ 2-3k, but he asked for a $ 100 bail, I again trusted, life does not teach anything and was thrown again!
Of course, my ass was on fire notably from this.
For a month, 2 throws are not cool.

Carding the first PS 4
And so again I was just reading and asking questions. No practice. And I came across a person on a forum who, for 16k rubles, could tell me where to go.
Just for the work with PayPal, with which I still work.
He said that I needed to prepare for the job. as soon as I did everything, he connected to me and through the teamweaver and told me what to do, I roughly knew where to press and what was needed in the PayPal.
And so we went to the shop that he said.
And voila, we drove the ps4, drove my first, to say that I was delighted to say nothing, I was torn from how cool it was.
This PS 4 arrived safely in 3 days and I got my $ 100 from it.

91c3f2be-d028-42f4-8658-7ce9946a2d6d.png

Here I found a screen, from a stingy panel (goods are added to the panel, which ones you send meagerly, what is better to track).
This is how I began, the path is already a car der practitioner, not a theoretician.
Did you like the story? Like it, it motivates me to write further.
Do you like this topic in general? Write in chat.

Greetings, I stopped at the fact that ps 4 arrived, with which I earned 100 dollars. Spending literally 15 minutes and then 3 days of simple waiting.
Further, the path was not as smooth as desired.
After the first ps 4, there was a week's downtime, either I'm a moron, or the skis don't go. I asked myself this question over the next month, because everything was with varying degrees of success. He hammered in something, but he was not sent.
The man who once showed me how to beat, sent me on a free voyage and I floundered in it alone.

Hammered iPhone
Over the course of a month, I have been gaining experience. During this month, I drove an iPhone and it drove safely, I got 425 euros from it, this amount covered all my expenses and added a lot from above. Satisfied was horrified.
I did not find the screen of the very first iPhone, it's a pity. There are later.

4dd507a7-831b-47aa-97b1-5abf59d3b7bf.png

Then there were months of practice, a set of experience, I drove in, but not as much as I would like. Even then, I received about $ 1-1.5k, and this amount was already higher, even good salaries in my city.
I did not stop developing, I constantly read the forums. I tried to find useful information and new connections for myself in order to learn something new.

1000 $ a week and lose everything
Then the moment came when I started getting more than $ 1k per week, at that moment it was just wow, "I hacked this world?", I asked myself such questions. And he gasped at what was happening.
I started spending a lot of money, buying myself whatever I wanted.
I relaxed and at one point, op and the shop was covered. I was lucky, I found such a shop that gave me very well and sent all my packs. And one day he stopped sending.
And I spent almost all the money, there is not much left.
And then I realized that don’t fucking think that you are the king of the world and caught God by the beard, in one day everything can end, this is the first thing.
Second, you cannot stop at one shop, if you are a car der, you have to develop, and if you want to become a car der, remember this, you must have a stock of shops that send and work well. One dies, and you have more, which means that you, as a combat unit in the person of a car der, will be perfect.

Recovery
I started to sit looking for shops so that I had enough of them. I tightened my belt and spent the last money usefully to restore everything that I screwed up. And then, within a month, he adjusted his work. I started saving some of the money, and not letting everything go to zero.
And in this vein, basically my work continued.
I was very pleased because I am free, I get pretty good money, and even more. And I have time to do something new.
Today's part has come to an end, further more and more interesting. How I was thrown for the loot and more than once. What and how to do for a beginner in a carzh. And a lot, a lot of fiery content!

2ac9caef-b3f2-45b6-a507-019b3e20fd92.png

fc3adbf5-d6a9-4540-bb86-c2a263b8d962.png

There are not many screenshots with payments from the stingy panels, where my products were added, for which I received payments. This is for you to motivate.
Did you like the story? Like it, it motivates me to write further.
Do you like this topic in general? Write in chat

Join the discussion, we will communicate like a lamp.

Ranger25

Reaction score
Stop copying and pasting some else post you can just give link to the source.
Not good

Mutt

Professional
Reaction score
Are you saying that you know the author of this story or maybe you wrote it yourself?
Then, please, provide a link to the original to put it :)

Ranger25

Reaction score
A dumbing will know this is copy and paste, and not original content.
copy and paste with brain.
Am not the author and i don't know the author

Mutt

Professional
Reaction score
Well done that he did not deceive and admitted that you are not the author.
Now give me a link to the original and, please, write your story or create any author's theme for the original material.

Ranger25

Reaction score
Don't have a link to the original post because it was not posted by me.
Don't have any story to write. Stories are much on the net

Mutt

Professional
Reaction score
You say that there is a lot of history of carders about carding on the Internet.
Well, please, add at least 5 links to interesting stories to this topic, it's very interesting to read.
Do something useful. I really look forward to and hope.

Ranger25

Reaction score
I think you love copy and paste, but i don't sorry :(
Anyone interested can search, but i doubt if anyone will be interested in that, what people want is working methods to earn simple :)
All this post keep pissing people off get it straight, post something useful if you want to post if you don't have anything useful stop posting

Mutt

Professional
Reaction score
You wrote that the internet is full of carder's history.
Please be responsible for your words.
I am waiting for 5 links to these stories, I am very interested in reading them.
Just add 5 links to this thread from any sources.

Vinight

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Mutt is here just to scam newbies off.
You are spaming the whole forum with useless stories, wasting people's time . Try to create some trust and scam. Is

Mutt

Professional
Reaction score
You correctly told about yourself. You are a common fake and con man. You have a fresh registration, do not have a reputation and messages, which arouses suspicion, and your words cannot be trusted. You create many accounts and constantly write nasty things about the active members of the forum, they do not give any evidence.
Of course, you have the right to express your suspicions and assumptions, but you are not showing useful activity and therefore it is very foolish to believe you. You just stink by opening your mouth.

Now a little about me:
1. I DO NOT SELL ANYTHING AND I DO NOT TRY TO BUY FROM ANYONE WITHOUT PAYMENT
2. I DO NOT PROVIDE ANY STORE OR PROVIDE ANY SERVICE
3. I DO NOT REQUIRE ANY MONEY OR ADVANCE PAYMENT FOR ANYTHING
4. I DO NOT OFFER SCHEMES OR METHODS OF EARNING
5. I DISCOVER DIFFERENT FRAUDERS WHAT THEY TURN FROM AND DRINK UNDER DIFFERENT NIKES
6. I DO NOT ADVERTISE ANY FRAUD CHANNELS OR FORUMS
7. I DO NOT RUN FOR ANYONE, DO NOT SUPPORT FRAUDERS, AND DO NOT WRITE FACTUAL WRONG REVIEWS ABOUT BAD SERVICES OR SELLERS

I just share my knowledge, skills and abilities and I hope that they will really help someone and come in handy.
And also I warn people about various scammers so that they save their money and do not fall for their tricks.
How can I cheat if I am not selling anything, but just sharing information and knowledge?

tauro29

Carder
Reaction score
You correctly told about yourself. You are a common fake and con man. You have a fresh registration, do not have a reputation and messages, which arouses suspicion, and your words cannot be trusted. You create many accounts and constantly write nasty things about the active members of the forum, they do not give any evidence.
Of course, you have the right to express your suspicions and assumptions, but you are not showing useful activity and therefore it is very foolish to believe you. You just stink by opening your mouth.

Now a little about me:
1. I DO NOT SELL ANYTHING AND I DO NOT TRY TO BUY FROM ANYONE WITHOUT PAYMENT
2. I DO NOT PROVIDE ANY STORE OR PROVIDE ANY SERVICE
3. I DO NOT REQUIRE ANY MONEY OR ADVANCE PAYMENT FOR ANYTHING
4. I DO NOT OFFER SCHEMES OR METHODS OF EARNING
5. I DISCOVER DIFFERENT FRAUDERS WHAT THEY TURN FROM AND DRINK UNDER DIFFERENT NIKES
6. I DO NOT ADVERTISE ANY FRAUD CHANNELS OR FORUMS
7. I DO NOT RUN FOR ANYONE, DO NOT SUPPORT FRAUDERS, AND DO NOT WRITE FACTUAL WRONG REVIEWS ABOUT BAD SERVICES OR SELLERS

I just share my knowledge, skills and abilities and I hope that they will really help someone and come in handy.
And also I warn people about various scammers so that they save their money and do not fall for their tricks.
How can I cheat if I am not selling anything, but just sharing information and knowledge?
I would like to learn from your experience oh who lived it before. Knowledge is value and you give it the use you want. I'm just looking for someone to teach me good habit in this world.

Lord777

Professional
Reaction score
It is still not clear to me why most people choose to work in a regular job that is not really paid. Where the boss constantly yells at you, and you live from paycheck to paycheck.

After all, we all have a choice to live and do what we really like. Only fear and laziness get in the way. But what fear and laziness can there be when your life really depends on it?

Think about it, earning $ 300 a month, then in 20 years on the condition that you don't spend a penny, which is unrealistic, you'll save up only 4 million 800 thousand. This is not enough even for a more or less normal house in Moscow. What expensive cars, what kind of rest on the islands? You have to forget about it.

And everyone lives like that. Stability is just as good. We need to get loans, be sure to take out a mortgage, have children and live like everyone else. Of course, people think that something should be changed, but they do not find the right moment. Now you have to pay for the loan, then the car broke down. How can you try to start something new? And life goes by.

In my youth, I worked at a car wash. The guys I worked with were happy with their lives. Despite the salary of 15k rubles or less. Well enough for beer and okay. You can live. But it is stable. Could never figure it out.

I realized that this was not good enough for me, so I quit my job and started making money myself. Try different Temki. At first, nothing worked, it was difficult to leave, there were even thoughts of returning to work. But I understood that this was a dead end and a road to nowhere. Therefore, I kept myself in hand and just repeated the attempts over and over again, drawing conclusions from the mistakes and correcting them.

As a result, I started doing carding, which I continue to do now. This is my main source of income. I do about 100k a month on it.

What are the advantages of the carding? It's not a job, but it's not a business either. But you will not need to communicate with those who do not like, such as boring colleagues, you will have to spend time on the road (after all, you can work from anywhere, you only need a laptop and Internet access), and you will not have a boss, which fucks brains and deprives of awards. As for me, this is great.

I will say right away that I have been doing this for a long time, and I have many acquaintances in this topic, but no one has been imprisoned yet. After all, if you follow the rules of anonymity, it will be difficult to find you. And more often than not, no one needs it. Nobody wants a dude from the CIS who stole something from an American. 2013. I am interrupted by part-time jobs at a car wash, I have neither the desire nor the opportunity to study. There are no prospects. But one moment in my life changed everything. By chance, my friend let me slip that he works and gets good money by stealing money from other people's cards.

At the beginning, I made a lot of mistakes and wasted a lot of money, but in return I got invaluable experience.

Basically I hit the fuck. I buy a brute account, pick up a sock or a Dedicated one for them, set up the system and go to look for the product that I want to drive in. I choose a seller with a low rating, who will most likely send our goods, I choose the desired delivery method so that I can change the address in the future (rerout). And I drive in. Then I give it to other people to make a reroute. That's it, then I just wait until the package reaches the drop and the avarice pays my money.

And most importantly, it is profitable.

In theory, here you have thoughts like is it really that simple? Oh, well, some kind of deception. If you think so, then read no further. But if you are ready to absorb the information in order to make money, then read on.

Still, many probably thought that it was so simple and started to work out right away? No, friends, not right away. At first, I didn't succeed, and the methods are changing. We must keep up with the times everywhere, including in a carriage. But if you are persistent and persistent, then everything will work out.

What can I say, I myself threw this topic. When I found out about the carzh, I searched for information on different sites, poked and tried for a couple of months, but there was not much success, I did not have enough patience and I scored. But a year later he returned. And now I'm scared to think what would have happened if I had not returned. Probably I would have worked at a car wash and never left my hometown.

How long will carding live? I think forever. Yes, anti-fraud (this is the system that protects stores from carders) is constantly being improved. But we also do not stand still. An ideal antifraud is unlikely to be invented, but it is dangerous to tighten the screws stupidly, because the real owner of the card will not be able to pay and will go to a competitor's store.

Good news, huh? But on the other hand, this is bad. You ask why? Yes, because it allows you to relax and constantly put everything aside for tomorrow. Why try today, study, tomorrow I will try, the carding will not die, but today I will have a drink or take a walk. Everyone loves to watch from the sidelines and not change anything. It is very convenient. Plus, you can be a skeptic. Like to drop in sometimes, is the topic dead there? Strange, she didn't die. Well, it's not time to study yet, she'll die soon. But he doesn't die. But life goes by. And the observers are clearly losing, as they lose the opportunity to make money. Who are you? I hope you are not an observer.

Yes, some of the methods in the cart stop working. But the old ones are replaced by new ones. Carding has lived as long as plastic cards exist, and will live for a very long time, I am sure of that.

You ask why, if this is such a good topic that will never die, why isn't everyone doing it? Yes, everything is simple, the reasons are obvious. This is laziness, the need to learn something new and work. It is much easier to observe from the outside.

People generally don't like to leave their comfort zone. After all, it is more convenient, you get a stable salary, everything is like people have. When you are already fumbling about something and, in principle, do not die of hunger. Others don't get it at all. Reluctance to get into something new, take risks, strain. For the same reason, people and businesses don't. And not everyone wants to make a career, because this is a responsibility.

But I think bro you are not like that. You are stubborn and want to make money. If so, then read carefully further, I will tell you about the rules of carding.

The first rule of carding is to be like a cardholder, to think like him. Any security system is configured to filter out the real cardholders from those who simply took possession of the data. Therefore, you need to behave like a legitimate kh. Analyze your own behavior when you shop online. What you do and what you don't, and what would look very strange.

The second rule of carding is to take anonymity seriously. This should never be neglected. After all, your safety and freedom are at stake, and this is the most precious thing. Be careful and think about what you are doing.

The third rule follows from the second - do not work in the country where you live. If in Russia, then don't try to work with Russian cards if you want to stay free.

The fourth rule is a responsible approach to system configuration. Many guys beat (or rather try to beat) "to fuck off." As if I'll buy an American account, I'll go in with a free VPN from my browser without any settings and drive the tenth iPhone. Not so simple. Naturally, this will not work. The system must be properly configured so that everything works out, do not forget about it.

The fifth rule is to analyze errors. If you can't drive in many times already or cancellations come, then think about why this happened? What could be the mistake? Try other methods, customization, etc.

The sixth rule is not to give up. Few people in carding have it all right at once. In the beginning, you will make mistakes and waste money. Well, in general, in any business. First you need to gain experience in order to succeed.

The seventh rule is to find and move with like-minded people. You will share your experience with each other and motivate each other. All sorts of different tricks to tell, etc. The team is always good.

Remember these 7 rules if you want to become a carder. They will be useful to you.

Anyone can learn a carding, even if you don't know much about a computer, the main thing is desire and perseverance. I know guys who are not even 18, but they already drive in and get good money)

I will conclude: carding is a monetary topic, long-term, this is a great start if you do not know what to do and a good way to get income for testing other areas.

And finally, the plums of top carding trainings
https://yadi.sk/d/L39a0AWnWc6pYw