{BUBBLE}? ЗАЛЬЮ ВАШИ CREDIT CARD\ACH\WIRE\BILL PAY USA!

Bubble

Reaction score
? Правила моего сервиса ?

> вы обязуетесь соблюдать культурное общение при обращение ко мне!
> вы обязуетесь выдавать чистые приемки стран которых мы оговорили(сразу скидываете название конторы и скриншот что на данный аккаунт не было посторонних транзакций!)
> вы обязуетесь по моему запросу сразу скидывать скриншот баланса после успешного мною залива на ваши счета!
> moneyback предоставлю только в случае чарджа раньше описанного в условиях! (сразу предоставляйте пруфы+скриншоты+видео с лк+с почты!)
> Оплата вперёд либо гарант сервис с Anonim не работаю! строго люди с репутацией

---

? Rules of my service ?

> you undertake to observe cultural communication when contacting me!
> you undertake to issue clean acceptances of the countries we have agreed on (immediately throw off the name of the office and a screenshot that there were no extraneous transactions on this account!)
> you undertake, at my request, to immediately send a screenshot of the balance after my successful upload to your accounts!
> I will provide moneyback only in case of a charge earlier than described in the conditions! (Immediately provide proofs+screenshots+video from PA+from mail!)
> Payment in advance or guarantor service with Anonim not working! strictly people with a reputation

Telegram: @BubleGum77