305gansta is it me or someone else???

cubalove

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
i come to this forum, and tried to register, and there i was, already registed, hummmmmm.. dont know how, but the funny part is, that i tried all diffrent passwords, and email addresses, to figure out my password, and i failed at every attempt. so i had to registered with a diffrent nick. * cubalove* ..

NOW I WONDER, IS THE 305GANSTA REGISTERED HERE, IS IT ME , OR SOMEONE ELSE???

I SEND MESSAGES TO ADM AND NOONE HAS ANSWER ME. SO NOW YA KNOW.. I AM NOT LOGED IN AS 305GANSTA. IM RIGHT NOW * cubalove* till the 305gansta issue has been resolved..!!!!!

Last edited:

Gorod

BANNED
Reaction score
lol, somebody has enemies

bitchhhhhh

cubalove

BANNED
Reaction score
maybe but..

i may have enemies, but i also got lots of friends. , and the only enemies that i can have, are just here in forum, and its just about 4 to 5 ppl.. ;)

but anyways, can you or someone else explain to me , if you had to registered or was you registered alsready when coming to this .info instead of .su . thxz

and what can i do to keep my 305gansta nick < i kind of like it.:D

Forum Library

Professional
Reaction score
305gansta - banned temporary.

cubalove

BANNED
Reaction score
hummm might be right !!

i just saw kitty kat here as a moderator.... :D i guess his first job here was to lock 305gansta out... :eek:

Gorod

BANNED
Reaction score
you might see a kitty kat but it could all be great tradecraft and they arnt what they present themselves as

pussy

cubalove

BANNED
Reaction score
you might see a kitty kat but it could all be great tradecraft and they arnt what they present themselves as

well maybe, but not this one !!! this one is a pretty little kitty.. :D

S

suckmydick-panther

i guess your right !!!!

del

Last edited:

Panther

Professional
Reaction score
Idiots come and go.

pussy kat
P

panther-my-bitch

your one back stabbing bitch capac!!

Bad grass never die! :) panther is 100 %

tu madre es tremenda puta , y tu eres trmendo mariconzon!!!!

you are one back stabbing little bitch.. wtf your sucking on panthers dick now cause he is moderator here !!!! ??? you little bitch !!!!

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 11:52 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 11:40 AM ----------

Idiots come and go.

FIRST OF ALL... YOU BLOCKED 305GANSTA FROM COMING TO THIS FORUM BY BLOCKING PASSWORD..

SECOND YOU BLOCKED CUBALOVE FROM LOGGING IN !!!!!

3RD OF ALL , THIS IS WHY I MADE NEW NICK !!!!

4TH OF ALL THIS IS WHY I MADE ANOTHER NEW NICK !!!!

IF YOU WOULD HAVE NEVER BLOCKED 305GANSTA, I WOULD OF NEVER REGISTERED CUBALOVE... IF YOU WOULD NEVER BLOCK FROM LOGGING IN CUBALOVE, I WOULD NEVER HAVE MADE NEW NICKS WITH YOUR PUNK ASS NAME SUCKING DICKS BITCH!!!!!

SO I WONT CRY TO OBNON OR ADM HERE LIKE YOUR BITCH ASS DID IN CARDER.SU , OR START A NEW THREAD CRYING AND BITCHING LIKE YOU DID..

IM A MAN YOU PUNK ASS BITCH, AND STAND MY GROUNDS, YOU FUCK WITH ME , ILL FUCK WITH YOU !!!

YOUR BITCH ASS JUST GOT A LITTLE POWER NOW AND YOUR FIRST DAY ON JOB WAS TO BLOCK 305GANSTA FROM COMMING TO THIS FORUM CAUSE IM YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE BITCH, I MADE YOU CRY LIKE A LITTLE BITCH YOU ARE..

ANYONE HERE FROM .SU V.I.P. MEMBERS KNOWS YOU CRIED LIKE A BITCH. AND I DONT GIVE THREE FUCKS IF YOUR MODERATOR.. YOUR STILL A BITCH DEEP INSIDE.. SO USE ALL YOUR POWER TO KEEP BANEDEING ME, CAUSE ILL KEEP COMMING WITH MORE NEW NAMES FOR YOUR PUNK ASS !!!

I DIDNT STAERED THIS SHIT.. YOU DID FROM JUMP WITH MY NICK 305GANSTA!!!

SO HOLD ON NOW FOR A LONG RIDE BITCH!!! YOU AND THAT PUSSY CAPAC, YA 2 ARE REAL HOES !!!

Panther

Professional
Reaction score
You act like a child,cry and insult people without Asking before,this conduct in HERE will not be tolerated when You insult ME without any proof.

pussy
C

capac

Partecipate activelly to a forum i think mean:

- Share (or sell) knowledge
- Help other forums ppl and ask help when needed (help not mean free stuff...!)
- Sell items or Buy items...
- DONT USE VOLGAR LANGUAGE
- post FEEDBACKS when buyed a service (FEEDBACK is FEEDBACK, if want clear a situation then post in RIGHT SECTION) that can help other ppl to choose where to buy...

i NOT HAVE NOTHING AGAINST U mr. GANGSTA etc. but i see that mr. Panther is doing all this and u are doing exact opposite!! Im not licking ass to mr panther, i just saying that he know what is the "spirit" of partecipate a forum and this is the reason that he is moderator here!

mr Gangsta, u alwais are fighting with all ppl around u , and 95% of posts contain insults, i not see utility in that, plz try to partecipate to forum like a normal man, not like a child!

I have same nick from maza times, mr panther too, u mr gangsta never thinked why changed always nick? as far i know like 5 nicks of u just on 1 forum LOL

the fire can be stopped with water, not with gasoline!! PEACE!!

Gorod

BANNED
Reaction score
Amen to capac, if your not here to share knowledge,participate etc... then you have another agenda and deserve to get BEHEADED!!!

dick puller
P

panther-is-abitch

Amen to capac, if your not here to share knowledge,participate etc... then you have another agenda and deserve to get BEHEADED!!!

what fucking agenda did 305gansta had ??? or cubalove?? ya TELL ME that..the only bitch who has an agenda was pussy kat here...

if he dont fuck with neither nicks, 1st 305gansta than forced to make new nick cubalove, than force to make new nicks to disrespect that pussy boy pathetic panther...!!

why are you and capac NOT man enough to say, well the man has a point if his nicks are beeing fucked with??? that is what a normal person would say...

TELL ME SOMETHING CAPAC OR GOROD, HOW WOULD YOU TWO LIKE IT IF SOMEONE GOT A LITTLE POWER AS MODARATOR AND FUCKED WITH YOUR LOGINS, AND YOU MAKE NEW NICK, AND FUCKED WITH IT AGAIN...

HOWWWWW THE FUCK WOULD YOU 2 REACT ????? CAN YOU TELL ME!!!!

CAUSE AS TO MY KNOWLEDGE I DIDNT COME HERE CURSING AND SCREAMING LOOK AT MY FIRST POST.. BUT AFTER I KEPTED GETTING PUSHED BY PUSSY I HAVE THE RIGHTS TO SAY WHAT THE FUCK I WANT....

AND BY THE WAY .. ALL THAT BULLSHIT ABOUT KNOWLEDGE AND ALL THAT SHIT, YOU PUNK MOTHERFUCKERS DONT DO NOTHING BUT PULL DICKS HERE AND THERE... YES YOU AND PUNK ASS CAPAC...

WHY I SAY THAT... CAUSE YOU TWO BITCHES ARE SEEING VERY WELL THIS PUNK IS FUCKING WITH ME , AND YOU BASTARDS, ARE ON HIS SIDE... I RATHER SEE YOU GUYS QUIET AND DONT GIVE STUPID COMMENTS, AND MAKING STUPID REMARKS!!!!

ALL THREE OF YOU ARE BITCHES, AND NOONE CAN TELL ME DIFFRENT...YEAH THAT PUSSY PANTHER AINT SHIT, AND YOU TWO ARE HIS BITCHES DICK PULLING HOES!!!!!!!!!!!!1 YA SUCK MY BIG FAT LATINO DICK BITCHESSSSSS!!!