Where is the best place(s) for a total newbie to start?

Keyser Soze1

Reaction score
I have a couple things going on so am trying to get some ID's set and a cpl green dot cards but basically know NOTHING about carding but am very, very interested and want to learn and get good at it. I am also careful and not impulsive, I don't intend on getting arrested.

So where do I start to learn about this stuff? I am not big on buying books and reading them, especially with the advent of the internet and library, I want to learn cheaply, quickly, and anonymously so I can expand my money making opportunities in a safe way with risks assessed ahead of time and steps taken to manage them to reduce the chances of getting bused. And I have been successful at evading LE thus far and am into my 4th decade of my life.

What would you experienced guys recommend I do to start to learn this field without taking on too much tech knowledge stuff as I don't have sophisticated computer skills, I know how to ue Microsoft word and gpg and pidgin and not much more.

Where do I start guys? No book sale offers please, with all due respect.

Keyser Soze1

Reaction score
in jail, where you will most likely end up

That was quite helpful and also constructive. Additionally, I enjoyed your concise and to the point grammatical construction of the sentence, another bonus you provided me.

The fact that you took time out of your day, on this forum, to help me in this way, is quite impressive.

Thank you.

Last edited:

typeusernamehere

Professional
Reaction score
That was quite helpful and also constructive. Additionally, I enjoyed your concise and to the point grammatical construction of the sentence, another bonus you provided me.

The fact that you took time out of your day, on this forum, to help me in this way, is quite impressive.

Thank you.

np, I try to help fed as much as I can :)

Американцы тупоумны.

diego3119

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
well you really dont need much computer experience
i guess in your case is a bit harder since you can't go for "error and trial" unless you want to get caught
i suggest you read as much as you can from the material on this forum
if you are interested on real carding then research more about this:
software: thejerm
hardware: msr206

if you're interested on online, i can't help you much

Keyser Soze1

Reaction score
Thanks for the guidance guys, it is much appreciated. I will research dumps and instore and also read as much of this forum as I can. I will then move onto thejerm and ssr206.

I def do not want to get caught and like to plan things out very well, cover all possible angles, before making a move.

Thanks again!