what kind of world

thom crowzz

VIP member
Reaction score
I know poverty because poverty was there before I was born and it has
become part of life like the blood through my veins.Pain is not going
empty for a single day and getting something to eat the next day.
Poverty is going empty with no hope for the future. fathers, brothers
and sisters die in pain and in sorrow just because they couldn't get
something to eat. Poverty is hearing your grandmothers and grandfathers
cry out to death to come take them because they are tired of this
world.Africa was poor, Africa is poor and Africa will continue to be
poor if we the Africans are not ready to change Africa. Africa will
remain poor if Africans are not ready to make Africa rich.I hope to
strat from my own small community building up brocken bridges
maintaining a social welfair in youths and remind them that life is
always there to live for .... ideas i add and a life i want to preserve

thom crowzz

VIP member
Reaction score

McGrath

Reaction score
You are not from Europe/USA? You are from Africa? You lucky man if you know carding. Describe more about Africa.

thom crowzz

VIP member
Reaction score
Describe more about Africa.
man , now they sent jet li , to take over all discovered diamond & gold mines to sell it abroad , now makes me want to take more too ....all i take if i go abrooad is pay tax of which i do not benefit from , who says slavery is gone , now introduced what they claim as mental slavery , and if any one gets indited , remember the keys to the cell still there .. you cou;ld claim insanity under mental disorder because of stress , and the reason why i still .

YlaS

Carder
Reaction score
Мир прекрасен, идеален, чудесен - все это ванильная ересь. Да, изначально мир был именно прекрасен. Он был на пике своего рассвета, когда появился человек. Природой было дано ВСЁ для человечества. И что же происходит сейчас? Земельные ресурсы истощены, атмосфера и гидросфера загрязнены. Все это ведет к краху. Планета умирает.
Первая причина.
Вот все меня осуждают: «Ты слишком высокомерен, раз думаешь, что все люди прогнили до основания». И ведь мало кто признается. У всех одета маска дружелюбия. Критикуют меня, но верят в человечество. Они будут считать человека изгоем, за совершенное преступление, думают, что он хуже их.
Вторая причина.
В большинстве стран есть защитники природы, так называемые «партии зеленых». Они живут в больших городах и осуждают тех, кто носит одежду и обувь, сделанную из кожи и меха. Просто мы в нашем современном мире забыли про меры, вот про, что нам надо напоминать!
Третья причина. Самая страшная.
Разве можно верить в правдивость тех красивых фраз которые нам постоянно говорят лидеры наших стран (президенты, генеральные секретари, правительство, парламенты и т.д.). Я не говорю сейчас об одной какой-то стране, я хочу сказать про все сразу.

Meylis

Professional
Reaction score
Голод существует в Африке . Африка само по себе не бедная страна. Ваши лидеры делают Африку бедной и голодной. Стройте мосты, учите свою молодежь. Посмотрите как они введут себя в Европе.