WESTERN UNION TRANSFER,BANK TRANSFER AND PAYPAL TRANSFER ARE NOW AVAILABLE HERE TO THE FOLLOWING COUNTRIES MY SERVICES ARE FAST AND 100% SAFE !!!

Master Chris

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
WESTERN UNION TRANSFER,BANK TRANSFER AND PAYPAL TRANSFER ARE NOW AVAILABLE HERE TO THE FOLLOWING COUNTRIES MY SERVICES ARE FAST AND 100% SAFE !!!

No Future Risk After Transfer With Us..We Are online 24-hours For Trusted Business And For Our Respected Client/Customers

To Avoid Been Scam or Rip off you can buy directly from my shop and be safe there thanks

!!!! CONTACT ID !!!!

TELEGRAM ID: @Park3r1

For Western Union Transfer Info Needed :-

1: First Name
2: Last Name
3: City
4: Country
5: Email for confirmation?

Western Union Transfering Worldwide.

You will get MTCN code + Sender info + amount and then you can pickup from any WU store office.

Note: Only 1 time transfer on 1 name in a week , if you need daily transfers then you must have to use more names .

Rules For Bank Transfer :

For bank transfer you will provide me your bank info and i will transfer funds into your account within time limit as we promised . I will only do one transfer in a week on one bank account . If you need more transfers then arrange more bank accounts .

I`m Specially Transferring From These Countries:

(US,UK,IN,GM,NL,AU,CA,DM,CH,BN,IT,MX,RU)?

Bank Transfer Rates:

Info needed for Bank transfers :-

1: Bank name
2: Bank address
3: Zip code
4: Account Holder
5: Account number
6: Account Type
7: Routing number

Bank transfer will take maximum 8hour for money to Reflect in your bank account.

Paypal Transfer :-

Using hacked and verified paypal accounts to transfer paypal account to account transfer . Im doing paypal transfer to my safe accounts first and then into customers accounts , So you dont have any headache to clean the money because its already clean when i transfer it into my account .

To Avoid Been Scam or Rip off you can buy directly from my shop and be safe there thanks

!!!! CONTACT ID !!!!

I will like us to establish a long term business together here since there are a lot of rippers and scammers all over here stay here with me let's put food on each other's table dude ACCEPT BITCOIN AND PERFECT MONEY ONLY!!!!