want to make money designing a website Im your guy

kinglink

Carder
Reaction score
Hello Guys Thanks for Click on The Posted Thread and reading Shows that your interested and you have the skill and knowlaege to make some good money .... Lets not waste time here and Lets get to The point On what im looking for and what i need Is a fake website , ie e-commerce website with a order page with a checkout system that will say bank transfer for payment for our service or product
Needs to be professional With great Graphics/and website skills animation flash . i just need the website (I'll handle hosting,domain and all other resources )In simple Terms I turn that internet business to a real life business in Eu , Uk ,USA

This is a full year Contact with me to make really good money what i will give in return is 50% of the business profits to the Website designer Cause i couldn't do it without Him His money will arrive to him safetly ever weekly or monthly as he /she wishes

people with good website design skills contact me My hand a waits you
Thanks for your Time and a happy new year to you all :D

Ninja

Reaction score
Putting there some examples would help you out.

kinglink

Carder
Reaction score
Example : Hotel and Holiday Booking ,Estate Agents ,Cloths Store , Electronics Store ,Car rental ,Stuff In that nature :) There you Go Ninja Thanks

Stilinus

Reaction score
I think Ninja meaned some "real example",live example of your work kinglink,something you have done in the past get it?

Ninja

Reaction score
Correct!

kinglink

Carder
Reaction score
This scam works cause i have a business account opened linked to a merchant account So GUYS WHO SAID ITS DEAD ITS NOT ! GET MONEY EVERYONE DONT LISTEN TO WHAT PPL SAY

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 06:48 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 06:44 PM ----------

We can hit good money nothing dies all you have to do is add a update twist to it :)

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 06:49 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 06:48 PM ----------

STAY SCHEMING

turbobox

Professional
Reaction score
Yeah, because everyone is gonna run to transfer money to your bank account.

There is no point in having a fancy website, if in the end you finish the checkout with Please send money to " John Im to poor to have a Merchant account"

That scam is to old.

If we're talking about auction fraud. That scam is not too old at all.
There are still even dumb enough people who will even send money to Nigeria with western union.

kinglink

Carder
Reaction score
It is old well That why they say Old is gold HAHA lol thanks for the reply