Tutorial : How use 201 dumps in Chip Country

bossiam

Carder
Reaction score
in canada if you see td wireless pos . you can actually just swipe the 201 card even tho it has a chip reader .. and on the reciept says " Chip Card Swiped "

Jeanvictor

Reaction score
You only have to insert the card as a chipped card if your card is a 201 card bro. Dont get confused its the basic of our job;

101= only swipe no chip
201=insert the card as if it had a chip before swipe

johnciti

Reaction score
I dont know why you have to burn a go thru all the trouble ...

For card with chip

Just put a small clear tape of the chip very nicely. Put a clear tape on the chip, cut the borders with a blade. take rest of the tape of the card. This is how I'm doing. and working fine. You need a superman eye to to see the tape. unless your are really shit doing carding.

Now you can use 101 dumps in card with 201 chip. and also 201 dumps without burning or doing anything.

and if you still want, you can buy a chip writer. which worth only $250 which can write paypass as well.

cheers
John

darkangel

Professional
Reaction score

For card with chip

Just put a small clear tape of the chip very nicely. Put a clear tape on the chip, cut the borders with a blade. take rest of the tape of the card. This is how I'm doing. and working fine. You need a superman eye to to see the tape. unless your are really shit doing carding.

Now you can use 101 dumps in card with 201 chip. and also 201 dumps without burning or doing anything.

and if you still want, you can buy a chip writer. which worth only $250 which can write paypass as well.

cheers
John

You need to research before you say something this information is incorrect

Rome0

Seller of:,  Dumps
Reaction score

For card with chip

cheers
John

Complete BULLSHIT .... when u ignore the road too use dont try got driver place . :)))

This THREAD are ONLY for EXPLAIN how people can use DUMPS 201 code in country where 201 cant be swiped directly as USA . ( Europe country ... )where 201 dumps MUST be used by CHIP&PIN :))

ALL WRITTEN by ME was been TESTED MANY TIMES in many place and was 100% workable .

Cheers my dear fraudsters :)

carloscard

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
chip

tines friend working knowledge chip?, I have info chip and I have to copy the track system as they are inside chip is what you can not write it in another chip for PLS the track, my English is not well understood because I speak Spanish and translate are confused a few words

Shippuden

Professional
Reaction score
track infos is stored inside magstripe not chip , you can easily swap the magstripe inside the msr to read the info and copy inside a blank card or embossed ( used ) card , it will perfectly work

Boyzs

Professional
Reaction score
Independent hardware set, crack/decode/decrypt/decipher security codes (3 sec) of toughness IC card to copy or clone sle4442 or sle4428 or AT88SC102 or AT88SC1604 or AT88SC1604B in 3 seconds, and undamaged the IC card.
Contact me to buy the latest Hardware. no need for all the straggle. These latest technology does it all for u. the machine help clone your own chip cards, decrypt the copied data to get the pin code for you in less than 3second!!! mail me for more details.

nkaliii

Reaction score
generalguich,
generalguich,
hey im from canada and was wondering if chip bypass isstill good, and also if your willing to share the info on which american dumps work in canada that would be great and maybe i could help you with other info that i am doing. its called creations. let me know whats u bro

phats

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
if you are in canada and have 201 they are still really good...1-RONA quincailler store still only work with 101 no chip technology, self service in food market like: loblaws,maxi...and be careful if you try canadian tire store cuz they have security agent dress like normal citizen i got 3 worker get arrest in a canadian tire store. Many METRO food market (50%) dont accept chip only 101. And to finish this post... 90% of any gas station dont read chip. Hope it help who have theses stores around his working area.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 01:17 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 01:09 PM ----------

just an advice to everybody working in canada and using 101 usa dumps...amex cards are the best, master card 2nd choice and visa worst thing. When you know the good bins for usa amex you will destroy every area you go!!! usa amex really strong here in canada!!!

Yes indeed! Know your BINs and remember only certain ones work in Canada. I would love to get my hands on local HDD(encrypted), local dumps payout HUGE! These 2 girls went across Canada and made a million dollars in a month using amex, but get this if you have an invalid amex number it will automatically say "call the police"

seelans2000

Reaction score
No need to burn the chip...you can actually just buy blank plastics with chip embedded in them and print your own credit card with chips..a clean job

Wolf_Pack

Carder
Reaction score
Yes indeed! Know your BINs and remember only certain ones work in Canada. I would love to get my hands on local HDD(encrypted), local dumps payout HUGE! These 2 girls went across Canada and made a million dollars in a month using amex, but get this if you have an invalid amex number it will automatically say "call the police"

Million $ with dumps in Canada? Very hard even with D+P let alone dumps...

bravo1

DEER
Reaction score

what utter bullshit

girls can't make 1 million from anything other than extortion or marrying rich men, fucking bitches

sudirboi

Reaction score
my security in my country is weak... im from Indonesia , any advice for me?

thanks

kkk

Professional
Reaction score
This THREAD are ONLY for EXPLAIN how people can use DUMPS 201 code in country where 201 cant be swiped directly as USA . ( Europe country ... )where 201 dumps MUST be used by CHIP&PIN )
Romeo, wasn't that just a bug in software? I mean, later they could fix it and other countries might have another software. I wonder about the nature of this "feature"..

Rome0

Seller of:,  Dumps
Reaction score
Romeo, wasn't that just a bug in software? I mean, later they could fix it and other countries might have another software. I wonder about the nature of this "feature"..

Yes you can call that a bug ..
But real point is the Pos terminal who are " tricked" not software or anything else .
aslo from shop owner source who got claim about 201 swiped , BANK of Card owner never say anything about the swipe of the chip card in a country where they must been used via chip&pin . They Only fight and claim signature owner doesnt match or shit aslike ... They never say " u have swiped a chip card , you wont been paid ... "

PS:
IF you reprint tickets of purchase ( shop part where all CC number appear ) they not mention " signature " as it used with PIN :))