Tired of losing money trying to find the right BIN and Carding method? Then fuck that shit. Buy an invitecode for genesis.market! -55% off this Week

lilflacca1

Reaction score
Before you read: If this sounds too good and easy to be true and you wont believe it, google it urself dumbass

If you never heard of Genesis before, congrats: you are retarded.

Genesis is a fully-gated, invitation-only, English-language automated vending cart (AVC) site focused on the sale of digital fingerprints relating to a (victim) user’s computer, browser, and accounts on websites and services. It exists on both the dark web and the clear web since around 2017. These fingerprints include information about a victim’s account, including username and password, but also other identifiers such as browser cookies, IP addresses, user-agent strings, and other operating system details (if you still haven't gotten it yet: you can basically clone the browserdata, cookies etc. and become a perfect replica of victims pc. This means you bypass any 2FA and other shit because the site you want to log into will think its the pc of the victim, so you can instantly chashout Paypal Accounts 4example). Wannabe fraudsters would previously have to source these bits separately, until Genesis came along.

We use the fingerprints to extrapolate account login details, bank access credentials, or bypass anti-fraud solutions (2fa via sms and email (also known as OTP) for example).

Genesis remains a high-profile and trusted repository of digital fingerprints. Photon analysis from 2020 showed that Genesis commanded 65% of mentions across criminal forums.

From me you can get the invitecode (because its invite-only).
Here's how you can pay and how much it will cost you:

Paysafecard - 10€

Bitcoin / Monero - 7€ (Cheaper than on any marketplace)

(Any other form of Payment would need to be discussed individually)

Just PM me and you will get your code ASAP - I check this forum everyday, I'm too lazy for any other communication method yet but i'll update y'all

HussainSmith

Professional
Reaction score
Hi,

Nearly everything you said is correct except the thing that you pass all sms and otb verification.
This is not fully true as paypal also ask sometimes for 2fa. As you can also not spoof 100% the ip of the victim.
The market is really great but is also not a money printing machine

Kids8062

Reaction score
Before you read: If this sounds too good and easy to be true and you wont believe it, google it urself dumbass

If you never heard of Genesis before, congrats: you are retarded.

Genesis is a fully-gated, invitation-only, English-language automated vending cart (AVC) site focused on the sale of digital fingerprints relating to a (victim) user’s computer, browser, and accounts on websites and services. It exists on both the dark web and the clear web since around 2017. These fingerprints include information about a victim’s account, including username and password, but also other identifiers such as browser cookies, IP addresses, user-agent strings, and other operating system details (if you still haven't gotten it yet: you can basically clone the browserdata, cookies etc. and become a perfect replica of victims pc. This means you bypass any 2FA and other shit because the site you want to log into will think its the pc of the victim, so you can instantly chashout Paypal Accounts 4example). Wannabe fraudsters would previously have to source these bits separately, until Genesis came along.

We use the fingerprints to extrapolate account login details, bank access credentials, or bypass anti-fraud solutions (2fa via sms and email (also known as OTP) for example).

Genesis remains a high-profile and trusted repository of digital fingerprints. Photon analysis from 2020 showed that Genesis commanded 65% of mentions across criminal forums.

From me you can get the invitecode (because its invite-only).
Here's how you can pay and how much it will cost you:

Paysafecard - 10€

Bitcoin / Monero - 7€ (Cheaper than on any marketplace)

(Any other form of Payment would need to be discussed individually)

Just PM me and you will get your code ASAP - I check this forum everyday, I'm too lazy for any other communication method yet but i'll update y'all
It's nice meeting u can we do business together