THIS THE BEST FINDING BITCOIN SOFTWARE OF ALL TIME. THIS SOFTWARE FINDS CRYPTO WALLET WHICH IS LOST FOR YEARS AND IT LLEGAL TO USE 💯

Libidos

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
THIS THE BEST FINDING BITCOIN SOFTWARE OF ALL TIME. THIS SOFTWARE FINDS CRYPTO WALLET WHICH IS LOST FOR YEARS AND IT LLEGAL TO USE 💯

✅ INSTRUCTIONS FOR NEW USERS

We created a software program for Windows that can search for forgotten crypto wallets.

👇 Instructions and video below 👇

🎬 Video\Text instruction of the software

📱 How to log in to crypto wallets on your phone -

📝 How it works in text format -

📚 Answers to questions (FAQ) -

👀 Difference between blockchains and packages -

🆓 Demo Version -

💰 How you can make payment by card -

🔥 How we withdraw crypto from wallets -

⚠️ Customer reviews -

👇 We rent our software, and this is what our customers get 👇

👉 Perfectly working software

👉 Video and text instructions for software

👉 Support for BTC | ETH | LTC | BNB | SOL | USDT

👉 Over 500 satisfied clients

👉 Free software updates

👉 Private development by our team

👉 24/7 support

👉 Profit without any risk

1 month software subscription 🎚️

⭐ One blockchain - 500$ (1 month)

⭐ Two blockchain - 1,000 (1 month)

⭐ Three blockchain - 1,300 (1 month)

⭐ Four blockchain - 1,500$ (1 month)

⭐ Five blockchain - 2000$ (1 month)

⭐ Six blockchain - 2,500$ (1 month)

Pay via 👉

BTC

bc1qfefztejf5p6vzk4wwsrq4vjh6md9xeluypyu84

(Click the address to instant copy)

Send Transfer screenshot to Admin:

@catchthegoai

Guys, I recorded a video that shows all the process from Installing the program to Opening the found wallets!🔥

Of course, I sped up the video, since the total duration of the video was more than 2 hours, so some parts I sped up 20x✖️

Following, I'll explain step by step what happens in the video 👇

1. You will get the archive with the program inside🗂

2. Then you extract the archive to any folder, IMPORTANT because if you run the software from the archive, the software will not save the found phrases! 📁

3. I created a program that works on every computer, and you have no problem installing it, so the program is portable! ⚡

4. After you unzip and run the software, you choose the blockchains that are in your set and click START, then the software begins to generate and check the balance of millions of wallets! 📶📶🪙

5. After the software finds a wallet with a balance, it displays it in the results window, and also saves the found wallets in a file in the folder with the software, so you can always look at wallets which the software found.💰

6. When the software finds wallets with a balance, you can immediately log in to the wallet with any non-custodial app such as Trust Wallet, Exodus, Meta Mask or others. 🐳

7. As an example, I showed how to log in to the found wallets with the Trust Wallet app. Open the application, select Multi Coin Wallet and paste your found phrase of 12 words, and press Import and you are in the found wallet! 🦄

Then you can do whatever you want with these wallets, withdraw crypto from them, or send to charity, it is up to you to decide!

In the case of this video, I was lucky, and I found the wallet quickly enough. I thought I would have to record a video not less than 10 hours, but managed to cope in around 2 hours!

Find wallets with me 👉 @catchthegoai

Also, here's the process of opening found wallets on the phone

📱

I took found wallets from last video, 2 wallets, that were found earlier💰

All the same, I took Seed Phrases that I got earlier, copy them and paste to the wallet app

! 🦊🛡👻💰

The process of working with the program and opening wallets, as simple as possible. It can cope with even the most inexperienced user!

HOW IT WORKS ⁉️

Everyone asks me in DM how the software works, what it finds, etc. In this post, I will try to explain how it all works for you guys.

1️⃣ Each cryptocurrency wallet has a mnemonic phrase that consists of 12 words, which gives access to your wallet on any device and from any crypto wallet app, such as Trust Wallet, Exodus, etc.

2️⃣ Behind those 12 words is a code that forms your Private Key which like the 12 words gives you access to your wallet. So, you're getting these 12 words when you create a wallet in any crypto wallet app and it's created automatically by a special algorithm.

3️⃣ In fact, we generate these 12 words according to a specific algorithm and check the presence of сoins on the wallets we find.

4️⃣ Then we check the balance of the wallets and give the result, which could be dozens of bitcoins that someone forgot on the wallets.

In the end, after the software found the wallets with a balance, we enter the Private Key to the wallet with any application, Trust Wallet or Exodus for example, and just withdraw all coins found by the software to your wallet. Then CASH IT OUT! 💰

❗️Frequently Asked Questions | FAQ List❓

In this post, I will try to answer the frequent questions and explain some points.

1️⃣ Why do you sell software and not make money yourself?

Initially I wrote the software not for sale. Back in 2017, 5 years ago, I used the software myself and some of my friends. But since my income has not dropped during this time, and wallets that exist in the world there are billions and becomes even more, I decided to earn even more and sell the software, it has absolutely no effect on my income from software, but also brings additional profit.

2️⃣ What guarantees?

I can't guarantee that you will find 10 bitcoins or pay off the program in 1 day. BUT I guarantee that if you don't find the wallets within a week, I will pay you back!

3️⃣ Money out of thin air?

As for me, this is one of the most difficult moneys, as I spent a lot of time fixing bugs, writing code, etc. over these 5 years. I worked around the clock and spent many sleepless nights at the monitor. For me, this is a huge work done!

4️⃣ Is it legal?

Given that most wallets are old forgotten crypto wallets whose owners have most likely forgotten their accesses to them, I think legally. I compare it to looking for gold jewelry by the sea-coast, when people with a device walk around looking for lost rings, earrings, etc., no one can say it's illegal. I think it is the same here!

5️⃣ Give me the program, I'll pay you a percent of the profits.

No, guys, I do not work that way, you know, when you buy a laptop or computer for work, you do not ask the vendor to give you a free computer, and you give him the money back when you earn from his computer, here is the same, I can't control what you do next with the software, whether it will run at you, or you buy and forget about it!

6️⃣Can the software stop working?

For 5 years the software is working stable and without failure, there were small bugs that appeared, but in the technology of work, nothing has changed, and I think it will not change for many years, even if there are some bugs, I'll correct it for free.

7️⃣ Can I install it on my phone?

No, the software is built for Windows 7 and higher, as an option, you can buy a remote desktop, for $20-30 a month, and install the software there, which will run the program around the clock and farming wallets.

8️⃣ How much a day will I earn?

All as individual as possible. Sometimes a day absolutely nothing finds, even a few days of silence can be, sometimes in a day finds 5-10 wallets at once. Almost everything I find, I post on the channel!

WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BLOCKCHAINS AND WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEENSUBSCRIPTIONS⁉️

In this post I'll explain the difference between blockchains and the difference between the packages we offer for purchase

There are currently 6 blockchains available in the program:

📶 BITCOIN: not many wallets, but they can be very large since the bitcoin exchange rate is very high, and if 10 years ago 1 bitcoin was not worth anything, now it can be dozens or thousands of dollars!

🔹 ETHEREUM: Popular cryptocurrency, it finds more wallets, but they can be small, the advantage of Ethereum blockchain is that it has a very big amount of other coins, and besides ETH we can find other coins, like dogecoin, shiba etc.

🪙 LITECOIN: The advantage of this blockchain is low commissions and it is not rare to find good wallets, in general it is an old blockchain and there are a lot of forgotten wallets

🔸 BNB: This is a young but popular blockchain, there are many projects on it and we can get cool results using it in searches!

🪙 SOLANA: A blockchain with lots of users and lots of forgotten wallets of different sizes. I recommend everyone to buy it!

💲 USDT: This coin is used by most people for online payments and very often they send coins to the wrong place, large wallets are not rare

All 6 blockchains are great 💰

What's the difference between software subscriptions:

1️⃣ One blockchain - this means you can choose any blockchain from those available, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Solana, BNB or USDT.

2️⃣➖5️⃣ Two to Five blockchains - this means that you can choose any 2-5 blockchains respectively, in which software will search for coins, any blockchains of your choice!

6️⃣ Six blockchains - this means you’ll get all available blockchains for wallet search. Full Subscription! All 6 blockchains will be available in your wallet search software!

How many blockchains to buy is only up to you 🙏

GUYS, WE HAVE PREPARED A DEMO VERSION OF OUR SOFTWARE 🎚️

You often asked us to give you the trial version, in order to understand that the software exists and to make sure of its reliability and we did it 🥳

What's the difference between Demo and Full version ⁉️

FULL VERSION:

✅ 6 blockchains

✅ 60,000,000 checks per day

✅ Full support

✅ Updates

DEMO VERSION:

❌ 1 blockchain (Litecoin)

❌ 600,000 checks per day

❌ No Support

❌ No Updates

The demo version is 100 times slower than the full version, what takes the full version 1 day, the demo version will take 100 days! Also only 1 blockchain, instead of 6 like in full version!

The demo version is just for testing our software and making sure it exists 🤔

You can download Demo version below 👇👇👇

BUT YOU NEED TO JOIN MY CHANNEL TO DOWNLOAD IT FOR FREE

https://t.me/aegwc

JOIN THE CHANNEL TO WATCH THE VIDEOS TUTORIALS THAT WILL BE MUCH EASIER FIR YOU TO UNDERSTAND HOW IT WORKS

If you need help, contact me, im always happy to help!

If you have any questions or concerns (not just purchasing) feel free to message me on Telegram! @lampaduza1 or join our Telegram Channel https://t.me/+bgCzKu0V6DJiZTY0

New Product Post's & Editorial Posts will be here on FancyBear channel, Shop & Forum in the coming weeks!

- Thanks!

TELEGRAM @lampaduza1

TELEGRAM @lampaduza1

WHATSAPP ‪+1 (813) 701‑7794‬

WHATSAPP ‪+1 (813) 701‑7794‬

Best channel on telegram https://t.me/+bgCzKu0V6DJiZTY0. https://t.me/+bgCzKu0V6DJiZTY0