Strictly prohibited - Sale CCs, Dumps, Skimmers. Exchange, Cashout WU/MG,DP cashout.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Jabber
[email protected]
Telegram
cardervip
This section is strictly prohibited!
Including one-off sale or the temporary provision of services!

- Selling CCs
- Selling Dumps
- Selling Skimmers
- Exchange
- CashOut WU/MG
- Providing DP cashout services.

To open the above services must be paid advertising.

For the violation - status DEER or ban.
How do remove status?

naijaboy

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
how do i join this section..?

Ninja

Reaction score
Please pay attention. We have updated this list to avoid our felow members being scammed.
Because those services is treated as "high risc", only VERIFIED and TRUSTED vendors is alowed to provide such services.
Have a nice day.

Reactions: BigBear

BigBear

My respect for the good job u are doing on this board

dereks

RIPPER
Reaction score
Default write to the PC, there is the case.

mailtoaik

Reaction score
Hi man

Hi man, i will like to have your ICQ and shop for further talks...

Default write to the PC, there is the case.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 06:43 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 06:17 PM ----------

am interest in cashing out money from WU/MG.

Please pay attention. We have updated this list to avoid our felow members being scammed.
Because those services is treated as "high risc", only VERIFIED and TRUSTED vendors is alowed to provide such services.
Have a nice day.

onetwolevel

RIPPER
Reaction score
Hi Ninja,

I know it's strictly prohibited in section UNVERIFIED ADVERTISEMENT to sell CCs.
But some people sell some and haven't nothing. It's not for make bullshit.

I am not here for break the rules it's because i ask you something. I was offline 1 year and come back now.
I have some good french cvv from my self (directly it's my best friend IRL). But not so much like 30 per days but fresh fresh not from botnet or scampage, direct from french e-shop. But i started again and haven't 5555LR to spent and for how much cvv i get it's to much for me. Don't want to be verified.

I only want to know if i can sell in unverified section a little bit some french cvv really good stuff. I use it for my poker chipdumping. Because here haven't so much french cvv. And it's also to share some good stuff here on the board. And for sure make a little bit money i will not said if for donation, we need to be realist.

I have some Visa/Mastercard Classic/Gold/Infinite&Business.

And before do like every people who post everything in this section and not read the rules, i ask you.

Onetwolevel.

Rome0

Seller of:,  Dumps
Reaction score
Have a nice day.

Can i suggest adding too the List : ( alot of member been ripped by that )

-Selling Money Pack or any similar Ecurrency