RAM-scrapers steal PINs and credit card information / RAM-скребки кражи PIN-кодов и информация о кредитной карте

klarikong

Professional
Reaction score
Most attacks against keyloggers and spyware companies are involved, but hackers are increasingly using "scrapers RAM, a reasonably new form of malware designed for the memory of a system sucked dry. It was mainly to the memory of Point-of-Sale server to shops, retailers and hotels, said in the latest Verizon Data Breach Investigations Supplemental Report. A total of 15 passing in review the most common attacks.

The increased awareness of security issues and legal regulations, many companies are forced to retain data to reduce or encrypt the data once retired or sent. RAM-scrapers circumvent such measures and hijack the data in memory where it is decrypted to read and process. The malware, according to Verizon to recognize unexpected behavior or performance, the presence of large and special files, sudden changes in the free hard disk space and disabled anti-virus software.

Reporting requirements
Yet malware authors are not silent. During a recent incident researchers discovered that only one RAM-scraper sought to map data, instead of making complete memory dumps. This makes both the operation and use of the space much more efficiently. Verizon proposes that not everything to detect and prevent. But advocates for the voluntary reporting of incidents, which affected the company can do so anonymously, without warning customers. This would eventually "community" benefit, probably because many attacks are never reported.

--------------------------

Участвуют Большинство нападений против кейлоггеров и шпионского ПО компании, но хакеры все чаще используют "скребков оперативной памяти, достаточно новая форма вредоносное ПО, предназначенное для памяти системы обобраны. Это было основной памяти Point-Of-продажи серверов в магазины, оптовые базы и гостиницы, говорится в последнем Verizon Нарушение данных исследований дополнительного доклада. В общей сложности 15 проходящие в обзор наиболее распространенных атак.

Повышение уровня информированности по вопросам безопасности и правового регулирования, многие компании вынуждены хранить данные по сокращению или зашифровать данные один раз или отправлены в отставку. RAM-скребки обходить такие меры и перехватывать данные в память, где оно расшифровывается следующим образом и процесса. Вредоносного ПО, в соответствии с Verizon признать неожиданным поведением или производительность, наличие большого и специальные файлы, внезапные изменения в свободное пространство на жестком диске и инвалидов антивирусное программное обеспечение.

Требования к отчетности
Однако авторы вредоносных программ не молчать. В ходе недавних инцидентов исследователи обнаружили, что только одна RAM-скребок стремились к карте данных, вместо того чтобы сделать полный дамп памяти. Это делает как эксплуатация и использование космического гораздо более эффективно. Verizon предлагает, что не все, для выявления и предупреждения. Но выступает за добровольное докладов об инцидентах, которые повлияли на компанию можно сделать анонимно, без предупреждения клиентов. Это в конечном итоге "Бенефис сообщества", вероятно потому, что многие нападения никогда не сообщалось.

hummel

No comments

c0lb4rt

BANNED
Reaction score
saw the article on wired also, doesnt look like any1 here knows anything about this..

klarikong

Professional
Reaction score
LOL

Hummel you giving me - rep for this post LOL

rickard

Professional
Reaction score
Would like to get my hands on this, if it is what I am thinking. Very nice.

Erick

Professional
Reaction score
hello please add i have business for you about ram scraper..

JABBER: [email protected]
MSN: [email protected]
"We welcome correspondence safe..
Pure guy, can't even understand that it's just small reviev abt this attack, and topic starter don't know more abt this

p3rito

Professional
Reaction score
Yes... RAM Scrappers can take PIN (some people believe this is just a myth). But each POS send PIN different from another, so to take PIN always correct you need to do an individual scheme for each POS, and a minucious study on each POS to know how take it correct from memory. If no, it will just send shit numbers from memory as PIN... And an offtopic here, just saw this today. I hope our Rome0 dumps seller see this: http://www.xylibox.com/2012/12/point-of-sale-and-memory-scrappers.html )))

TheRayMan

Professional
Reaction score
why are people here so behind on the times? i know its because this is basically a question board but even on the more business boards there is nothing on this stuff, anything i discover i share.