Questions from a Novice!! ?

Reaction score
1) to bypass 2FA znd OTP, what is the best software? I've spent hours researching carding and learning the ropes, but Paypal etc all gave 2FA/ OTP on their systems... what is the best software, because I know some of it us good and the rest is shite??... I looked at Cardro Pro etc, but just sounds too good to be true and looks like a scam to me, but I might be wrong, although I know there are ITP diverters and 2FA software that are SUPPOSED to work?
2) If you buy a CashApp/ bank drop login off one of the vendors is it safe to use these accounts as 'middleman' accounts for transferring your own BTC/ cash etc or is it best just to skim them & just let them burn??.... not sure whether you have to have one made by a bot in order to use it as a 'middleman' account?...
3) Paypal accounts? Yet again 2FA Cam be a pain, but when you get through it, what is the best way to cash out & is sending money to a 'middleman' account an option these days, as long as you're not greedy?
4) I havery read on many manuals,guides etc that security is TOP PRIORITY and that a GOOD, RELIABLE VPN, Socks5 , WebRTC settings, MAC Changer etc etc is good for carding, but I have also read not to just use VPN/ SOCKS 5 for carding and to use RDP instead, as it's better?... is this true , or is VPN/ SOCKS 5 / regular security protocol OK for basic carding at first?...

Thanks for any help guys and sorry for any stupid questions!! PKV...

Flybee

RIPPER
Reaction score
Telegram
@flybee830
1) to bypass 2FA znd OTP, what is the best software? I've spent hours researching carding and learning the ropes, but Paypal etc all gave 2FA/ OTP on their systems... what is the best software, because I know some of it us good and the rest is shite??... I looked at Cardro Pro etc, but just sounds too good to be true and looks like a scam to me, but I might be wrong, although I know there are ITP diverters and 2FA software that are SUPPOSED to work?
2) If you buy a CashApp/ bank drop login off one of the vendors is it safe to use these accounts as 'middleman' accounts for transferring your own BTC/ cash etc or is it best just to skim them & just let them burn??.... not sure whether you have to have one made by a bot in order to use it as a 'middleman' account?...
3) Paypal accounts? Yet again 2FA Cam be a pain, but when you get through it, what is the best way to cash out & is sending money to a 'middleman' account an option these days, as long as you're not greedy?
4) I havery read on many manuals,guides etc that security is TOP PRIORITY and that a GOOD, RELIABLE VPN, Socks5 , WebRTC settings, MAC Changer etc etc is good for carding, but I have also read not to just use VPN/ SOCKS 5 for carding and to use RDP instead, as it's better?... is this true , or is VPN/ SOCKS 5 / regular security protocol OK for basic carding at first?...

Thanks for any help guys and sorry for any stupid questions!! PKV...
1. Ispoof.cc, smsranger
2. Yes you can use that account as your offshore account..
3. You can cashout paypal by simply linking a cc to the account. I dont really get the middldman question.
4. You can use socks5 if you dont have RDP...some carders use both socks5 and vpn at the same time to hide their location...

Baba77

Reaction score
1. Ispoof.cc, smsranger
2. Yes you can use that account as your offshore account..
3. You can cashout paypal by simply linking a cc to the account. I dont really get the middldman question.
4. You can use socks5 if you dont have RDP...some carders use both socks5 and vpn at the same time to hide their location...
Have you tried ispoof.cc and smsranger????