NEED MSR 206 PROGRAM LINK.

DUMPS TEAM

VIP member
Reaction score
we need msr 206 program link. as our old pc D.O.A. and cd to the msr program was lost. (its been a while) so we need maybe if possible a download link thats safe and efficient...as we work with our older model for something like 7 years and it always done us good. but PC that also was out dated survived as long as she did. so to make a long story short i need a down load link to transfer my old msr to my new LAPPY ...... any good feedbacks is thanked in advance.

DUMPS TEAM

VIP member
Reaction score
will try this seems like the same jerm that created thejerm track1 generated. but thanks will look

DUMPS TEAM

VIP member
Reaction score
Link not working bro. Can anyone give me a working link for exaba msr 206 or more over the jerm msr 206 utility program that will work for win 7 and that is clean and virus free! That's up to date we need now. Thank you..

scorpyo

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
this is correct as i try it ))
click middle "Start d/l from SendSpace" in blue

Atarax1a

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
the link is OK

TO use it on win7 you need to right click and give admin priviges

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 07:04 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 07:03 PM ----------

Its virus free, i uploaded it to sendspace and its the one i use

DUMPS TEAM

VIP member
Reaction score
thank you bro +1 rep for you. the link works. but my msr is the old one that uses a RS232 serial port to communicate with the program. just cant seem to get it to communicate. but is nice program though and again thank you.......

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 03:40 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 02:33 PM ----------

thanks bro this works also +1 rep for you bro. thank you my fellow carderz! and again thanks.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 03:43 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 03:40 PM ----------

the link is OK

TO use it on win7 you need to right click and give admin priviges

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 07:04 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 07:03 PM ----------

Its virus free, i uploaded it to sendspace and its the one i use

thank you bro +1 rep for you. the link works. but my msr is the old one that uses a RS232 serial port to communicate with the program. just cant seem to get it to communicate. but is nice program though and again thank you..

DUMPS TEAM

VIP member
Reaction score
THANKED!

k all is well now bros!:) we just purchase a usb transfer cable to rs232 bd9 serial port and now all works weLL!!!!!:D:)l 2 Atarax1a thanks alot&2 knifewash3r,thanks also brother 1+rep to both of you for GREAT feed back on our small matter:) you guys have the honor of theives spirit!!:);)..GL in our pursuit for RICHES...thanks again

pocoy0

Professional
Reaction score
you are very wellcome sir...