Need help with 201dumps in US

slevin

Reaction score
I used to swipe Fr201 dumps in the US, but lately all the dumps i tried went straight to decline, or it says that it is a card with chip, we all know that there is no chip readers in the US YET.
On the checker the cards are always valid though.
Is there any trick on how to use those now?
Maybe a new way to load them, or maybe i have to load them on cards with chip (because in someway pos recongnises that a card has a chip or not when u swipe it, even if it doesn't read the chip, so it automatically declines 201 loaded on regular magnetic plastics)
Thanks for any help

senshido

Professional
Reaction score
the machine shouldnt do that if it doesnt read chip, it most likely is the banks that are blocking them from working there, or perhaps you hit a bad base?

pocoy0

Professional
Reaction score

Last edited:

slevin

Reaction score
@senshido i tried several bases
@pocoy0 pos doesn't read chip
@blockent bins are still good

the thing is it's always valid on the checker, i check it in the same zip i'm workin in.
anyway thanks to all of u guys for ur answer i appreciate it

Bork

Carder
Reaction score
i had the same problem in canada with 201 dumps.... i realized it was just a bad base. It was always approved online with checker but never in store... Just a bad base bro, its flagged :(

maxx_tt

Carder
Reaction score
it's probably your checker. I had great resluts with the zip option on try2 the first time I use it,,,next time it killed every dump checked. Try them without checking and see what happens. Good luck