Кардинг Биткоин

Carder

Professional
Reaction score
Обнал, для себя, на поток это не поставить bitnovo.com

1. Прямо с сайта, без регистрации жмем купить битки. Заполняем простую форму, кошелек/телефон/почта куда будем выводить (обязательно биржа, чтоб кош был один и тот же). Это не будет менятся вообще. Всегда будем использовать одну и ту же почту, телефон, фио, и колешек бтк.

2. Первая транзакция до 20 евро. Нажимаем купить, если бин VCC прошел (а многие бины контора не ест), нам на почту и на телефон придут сообщения.

2.1. Почта: Там будет код, который нам потребуется в пункте 4. Ответным письмом мы присылаем код, который нам пришел на телефон.

2.2. Телефон: Нам придет код, который нужно отправить по почте, ОТВЕТНЫМ ПИСЬМОМ из предыдущего пункта.

3. Если при первой транзакции, из пункта 2, вас послали на фиг, забудьте про аппрув этого дропа (контора закидает верифами ваши последующие транзакции). Все делать аккуратно. А именно, больше нельзя использовать этот номер телефона, почту и бтк кошелек. Меняем дропа, делаем все с 1 пункта.

4. После того, как мы отправили ответным письмом (емейл) код с телефона, дроп заходит в приложение на телефоне (ссылка на прилу есть на сайте), там фотографирует с телефона своё лицо, и документы. Паспорт, DL или что угодно. СНГ документы проходят.

5. Далее, он НЕ закрывает форму отправки документов, ждет пару минут, и зеленую галочку, все успешно. Сообщает Вам, а Вы ждете на почту письмо, что верификация прошла успешно. Далее, ждем 10-15 минут, и Вы получаете на почту письмо с транзакцией, через пару минут битки будут на Вашем кошельке. Все удачно.

Нюансы. Регистрация не нужна, мы всегда будем покупать бтк через сайт, сразу нажимая купить биток. И МЫ ВСЕГДА ИСПОЛЬЗУЕМ ТЕ ДАННЫЕ, НА КОТОРЫЕ ДРОП ДЕЛАЛ ВЕРИФ (один и тот же телефон, почта, мыло и кош). Меняются только данные VCC. Прилу после верифа, дроп может удалить.

Пока не пришли битки на кош, нельзя делать следующую транзу.
Нужна прокачка саморега. Суммы такие - 20, 80, 100, 180 и далее. Так, ваш аккаунт будет жить хорошо. Максимальный лимит транзы 800 евро (но ограничения на самом деле нет, можете кардить и по 2500, но устанете верифать).

Контора еще живет, если налить для себя. У вас всегда будет одна и та же вцц + вы будете качать свой акк с неё же.

Last edited:

Carding 4 Carders

Professional
Reaction score

Методы кардинга Bitcoin (CVV в BTC)​

Теперь я собираюсь показать вам несколько техник, как картировать биткойны. Во-первых, вам нужно найти хороший обменник для покупки BTC с помощью кредитной или дебетовой карты.
Давайте посмотрим на 2 новых и продвинутых метода ниже:
  1. Кардинг биткойнов через обменник
  2. Кардинг биткойнов с помощью азартных игр

Метод №1​

Первый способ предполагает использование обменника. Это означает, что вам нужно найти хороший обменник биткойнов, где вы будете покупать биткойны с помощью дампа кредитной карты.
Обратите внимание, что вы должны использовать только bin non vbv! Также нет возможности использовать какие-либо карты США. Лучше выбирать карты других стран, которые намного лучше подходят для такого рода операций.
Могу посоветовать два проверенных обменника, в которых можно точно купить биткойн: coinmama и coinbase. Когда вы попадете туда, вам нужно будет создать и подтвердить учетную запись, а затем совершить покупку с помощью cc, что приведет к последнему шагу, который является выводом средств. Вы сделали!
Вы можете столкнуться с проблемой создания или подтверждения учетной записи там. Имейте в виду, что я предлагаю услугу по получению этого аккаунта за дополнительную плату. Я уже проверил аккаунты на обеих платформах.
Примечание: не используйте вашу личную информацию для создания новой учетной записи, так как это небезопасно для вас!

Метод №2​

Второй способ - через сайты азартных игр. Я знаю, что есть возможность использовать биткойн-кардинг таким образом, и я уже добился в этом успеха.
Я буду держать вас в курсе!

Danny1silver

Carder
Reaction score

Bitcoin Carding Methods (CVV to BTC)​

Now I'm going to show you a few techniques on how to map bitcoins. First, you need to find a good exchanger to buy BTC with a credit or debit card.
Let's take a look at 2 new and advanced methods below:
  1. Bitcoin carding through the exchanger
  2. Bitcoin carding with gambling

Method # 1​

The first way involves using an exchanger. This means that you need to find a good bitcoin exchanger where you will buy bitcoins using a credit card dump.
Please note that you should only use bin non vbv! It is also not possible to use any US maps. It is better to choose maps of other countries, which are much better suited for this kind of operations.
I can recommend two trusted exchangers where you can buy bitcoin for sure: coinmama and coinbase. When you get there, you will need to create and verify an account and then make a purchase with cc, which will lead to the last step, which is a withdrawal. You did it!
You may face the problem of creating or verifying an account there. Please be aware that I offer a service to obtain this account at an additional cost. I have already checked accounts on both platforms.
Note: do not use your personal information to create a new account, as it is not safe for you!

Method # 2​

The second way is through gambling sites. I know it is possible to use bitcoin carding in this way and I have already had success with it.
I'll keep you up to date!
How can I get the already checked account on coinmama? And will it allow me to add new cc to it?

About he second method. Can you recommend to use 1xbet.com?

Carding

Professional
Reaction score
How can I get the already checked account on coinmama? And will it allow me to add new cc to it?
It is possible to buy a ready-made verified account of a possible coinmama from log sellers. But you can only buy from CC, which is already linked to this account, or use the balance on this account to buy.
When adding a new CC, this will raise suspicions and it can be locked.

Therefore, I advise and recommend that you register an account yourself on the cardholder data.
To do this, follow these steps:
1. Purchase a valid CC with non vbv or auto vbv bins in order not to confirm the payment by SMS code. Then check it in a good card checker, which does not "kill" them. Either it can be done by adding to any payment system or making a payment in a few cents on any site that accepts donations.
2. Register e-mail under the name of the cardholder.
For example, the name of the card is John Smith. Then the email address should be like [email protected].
3. When registering and paying, use socks5 to simulate an IP address for the cardholder's address, or a tunnel, a dedicated server or vpn of your choice. Check it for whisper services for blacklists and spam lists for successful work.
4. For transfers over $ 200, account verification is required. You need to prepare a CC scan or a selfie at the request of the site's security service. You can order the necessary documents from drawing services for $ 5-15. Or read the drawing tutorial in the "Documents" section and do it yourself. Then you will be able to make payments for any amount.
5. Do not be greedy and make transactions for $ 1500-3000 at a time. After receiving bitcoin to your wallet, select another cryptocurrency and repeat the payment until there is enough balance on the card and it is not blocked.
6. If you buy bitcoin, then use a cryptocurrency mixer so as not to leave traces and confuse transactions in order to remain anonymous and maintain your privacy and personal security.

About he second method. Can you recommend to use 1xbet.com?
On 1xbet.com you cannot buy cryptocurrency directly, but you can replenish your account from a credit card, bank or payment system.
After successful top-up, place fictitious bets on any sporting events. Pretend you are a gambler. You can place bets on cross events with the same coefficients in order to be guaranteed to receive a win and receive money. Thus, you warm up ("pump", "swing") and inspire confidence in him.
After receiving the winnings, withdraw the money in any way convenient for you.

P.S. I advise you to buy cryptocurrency on exchanges that do not require verification, you can find many good Asian and Eastern sites for this.

Last edited by a moderator:

Danny1silver

Carder
Reaction score
Thank you so much for this. I will research on the Asian exchanges. But just in case. Where can I get the necessary document for drawing services. Do you have any vendor here?

Last edited by a moderator:

Carding

Professional
Reaction score
Thank you so much for this. I will research on the Asian exchanges. But just in case. Where can I get the necessary document for drawing services. Do you have any vendor here?
Yes, there are a lot of services offering rendering services. Here are the best and most reliable ones that you can use and get quality work done. Please find their contacts in this forum section:

Templates and tutorials for self-drawing (in Russian, please use a translator):