Introducing to Chipdumping

lotoflaf

RIPPER
Reaction score
Chipdumping Introduction by lotoflaf

INTRO

So system is about playing poker on 6 max tables in way that u makes your frauds invisible to support

1: Accounts:

Most important thing is BinList, not all bins r approved for gambling. Sometime even thoes BINS can bo blocked manually, but most of them works fine. U shouldnt use same BIN over and over, becouse its can be cause of flagging BIN in payment proccesor/bank.U need only lvl1 card (name/last name/cvv/c number/addres/zip), and RDP ( Remote Desptko Connection ).When u buying RDP's better to ask about RDP thats *clean* for poker/gambling.Cvv country must match to rdp country.Zips, cities etc isnt so important, but its always better to match also city. RDP's location can be checked on ip-score.com.Here is RDP recomendet configuration

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/694/rdpconfig.jpg/

All information need to be correct, ZIP and tellephone number ( u can change 2 last digits if u want ). U shouldnt use more that one CVV per account.If u use more than one, account will be frozen.When u make a deposit try avoid lot of deposits. Best option is to make only one maby 2 deposit not MAX, and avoid multiple deposits in one time,becouse that could be reason of locking account in most of cases(some poker romms arent affect so much).400-500 is enought for begin.

1a: Cardables PokerRooms :

- Poker Stars *
- Fulltil poker **
- PartyGaming Network ( PartyPoker, WPTPoker, Gamebookers )
- Bwin.com
- Cerrus ( Absolute Poker , Ultimate Bet Poker )
- Micorgaming

You can use multiple legit accounts, MG ( Microgaming ) for example allow to have few accounts,becouse its poker network with dependent and independent poker rooms, runing on same softwre and payment proccesor.Legit account should be able to send veryfication documents for example, ID / Utility Bill / DL / Bank Statement / Passport / Credit or Debit card scan ( if that card was used for deposit on legit account ).

* PokerStars req. VBV/MSC in some cases
** FTP dont work ATM becouse of ponzi scheme

2: What to do with carded account.

Dump chips ! :). But there is one more option, try to make more money than u deposited. Winnings are semi clean so even if u lose them to your legit accounts that wont care support.Just go to any table with mid stakes ( NL100/200 ), and try to play good. I always have theory and told that new/fresh account have more *luck* than other.I noticed, that they catch more good cards when they play loosy.Better for your seciurity to dont play only one game on one table with your account.You should play 2-3 games on 2-3 tables.Try to avoid login to your legit accounts, then try to make or login to carded account same time. I always log to carded accounts, start play on table, than after 20-30 minutes im joining to that table with my legit account, or im make carded account few hours earlier and joining to my table when i play 2 tables ( u need to have multi-tasking skills for that to focus on 3-4 tables at once and dont lose )

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/833/rangech.jpg/

This range is enough loosy to play carded accounts.*

3: Schedule

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/215/weeks.jpg/

Its example of weekly game scheulde, *Green Days* are fraudless days, U need only to play some hands ( until you dont lose/win 1/1.5BI or 45 minutes/1 houer of play ). Its also good to play with carded account and legit account, same time but on different tables.Orange one are *Fraud Days*. Good amount of dumping money its 100-150BB from carded accounts, better to avoid all in's preflop. Carded account should be more calling station than aggresor ( more in advnaced part )

4: Distraction

We dont wanna to make attention to us, so u need to find one, meaby two players that they also are on table.If u will make some trick u can ban player, poker room takes his founds to play chargeback and you wont be affectd to whole thing. Wait to spot wher u get very bad cards and that player raise you. Call only his bet and on flop when he will bet, make raise and left on your stack $0.01. When he will goes all in, and it probably do, u will fold.When you dump chips to your account avoid calling all in's.Thats behaviors causes Better to make few smalest dumps in good situations

5: How much money can i dump ?

U cannot count this in money, u need to count is in BI ( Buy In ) or BB ( Big Blinds ,100BB its maximu stack that u can bring to tabble ).I ussually dump 100-150BB from one carded account. Some time i play 2 carded accounts one day, and make trick two times to same person/persons. This requried to play more poker this day. Weekly it can be 6-8BI of winnings, if we play legit account good, and dont lose much money.

IMPORTANT : u need to have same hand range/style of play to your legit account, when u make dumps or play legit !

IMPORTANT 2 : U need to play on same stakes when u play for dump or u play for legit !

6: Cashouts

Most poker rooms allow only cashout way same way as we deposit money. Its better to do not make cashout of entire bankroll, better to make it split in several reasons

- U still have money to make dumps
- It dont look better if u make fresh account, play few hands, win big and cashout entire amount.
- If u play also after cashout u showing them that you r regular player, what is big advantage.

IMPORTANT : Cashout succes depends of rake that u made !

Last edited:

darky

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Perfect Tutorial +1

Brakis

RIPPER
Reaction score
Agree. Seller definitely knows his scene and is extra helpful.
Bought this scheme from him.

Highly recommended!

maresmr

RIPPER
Reaction score
Exelent Tutorial, but i want add one thing.
From one RDP make only one account, or your legit account will be blocked. :)

Сумрак

VIP member
Reaction score
33 lr reward is payed for the article.

Atarax1a

BANNED
Reaction score
nice, thanks...

Is it ok to play tournaments with both (carded and dump) accs to make it seem that they are regular players?

lotoflaf

RIPPER
Reaction score
there is no point of playing tournaments, variance is to big, and there is no need to chipdump money in tournaments biggest than 9 persons sng. and u need to have around 5-6 carded account, and a lot of sng skill and luck.

mrcrookers

Reaction score
Can anybody explain in more detail this phrase :

"IMPORTANT : Cashout succes depends of rake that u made !"

Thanks.

taspac44

Reaction score
Can anybody explain in more detail this phrase :

"IMPORTANT : Cashout succes depends of rake that u made !"

Thanks.

Rake is the scaled commission fee taken by a cardroom operating a poker game. It is generally 5 percent of the pot in each poker hand, up to a predetermined maximum amount.

Lets say you play a pot of 200$ as on most poker rooms rake is caped at 5$. You play more hands you generate more rake. If you register account and dump chips in couple of hands u don't generate much rake.

Good wining player who is beating his limit hard on NL25-NL100 generates ~ same amount of rake as he wins. This week i won 1.3K$ and i generated 1.4K$ of rake.
If you want to dump chips fast while you dump 1k i think you will generate 50$ of rake maybe 100$.

If anyone wants to exchange info pm me. I know a lot about poker. Which rooms and which methods cash out faster. Which rooms pay less or no attention to chip dumping. And in exchange I want to get some info about carding poker rooms

BGB

RIPPER
Reaction score
nice post,but im still waiting for lotoflaf come online finish the lesson,paid but he offline for a long time.

libaneso

BANNED
Reaction score
is there any solution that I want to use the same pc but have multiple accounts at PokerStars you can not use more than one account in each pc ... is there any solution to it or you have to use rdp all the time?

libaneso

BANNED
Reaction score
no one ??