Cheap MSR 605 VS MSR 206 Quality diffrence

turbobox

Professional
Reaction score
Hey

I bought MSR 605 for about 200 USD brand new. I think it is some cheap china copy from the MSR 206 (which is double price)

My msr 605 worked fine for some months, but now it start acting weird. Getting card read error etc.. sometimes not possible to write, read and I even lost money due to dumps not working in shop cuz of this.

So I want to buy new MSR as its critical for me that its working 100% good.

My question is, was I just unlucky with my cheap msr605 and should I buy another one? or will it be worth 2 X price to buy a msr 206? Will quality of msr 206 be any better, last longer without errors and problems?

SaizKan224

Professional
Reaction score
This happens sometimes.

My suggestion is buy msr only from the usa, usa made.

They have always worked fine for me.

msr705 is a good choice. its an updated 206, because this model is rly old now.

regards

*Robin_Hood*

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
I also have msr 605. Been working fine for over 6 months... I hope mine doesn't start fucking up my work too.

Rome0

Seller of:,  Dumps
Reaction score
My msr 605 worked fine for some months, but now it start acting weird. Getting card read error etc.. sometimes not possible to write, read and I even lost money due to dumps not working in shop cuz of this.

You got Cleaner Card added with ur "chinese" MSR , you must use it for clean ur msr , and all back as start without error .

i got 2-3 chinese Msr from 3-4 years and still work , so dont think prb from chinese stuff , but prb for using you do ;)

1: CLEAN IT
2: CHECK UR CARD before go at store , that solve ur prb ;) , READ encoded dumps into MSR after write them
If you see ERROR , delete all data and write it again .
3: IF after still prb check ur Plastic .. ( maybe old and used :))

GL=:)