Cards / CC / fullz / enroll - how do I check it? Where to buy?

Teacher

Professional
Reaction score
Good day to all.

The topic that we will touch on today concerns everyone and everyone who somehow wants to connect their life with carding. It's about maps, of course.

You have already met the abbreviation CC more than once, what does it mean? This will probably come as a shock to you, because this is not a credit card, but a Clone Card. Clone of the card of its owner in text format.

Main cards formats​

There are several basic map formats. Different formats for different needs. And we'll probably start with the most expensive ones - enrolls

Enroll cards linked to Online banking with bank accounts, they are the most expensive. After all, having access to an online bank, you can easily conduct transactions of all possible types. Having access to online banking, you can easily find out the balance on the card. This can be done by both the seller and you before buying, so the price for such cards is 50% of the balance on the card. That is, if the roll of Wells Fargo bank is$ 2,352, then competent sellers will sell it exclusively for $1,176. JUST LIKE THAT! Therefore, if you found a resource for selling cards with Internet banking access and see the price of$ 100 for a card with a balance of $ 7000, then you should think about it:)

NO ONE SELLS MONEY FOR MONEY!​

CC fullz - I'll show you an example

4773331976398592 | 08/23 | 382 | Jared Lerouge | W4321 State 11 |

Massachusetts | Wisconsin | 53982 | UNITED STATES | [email protected]

02.11-USA_MIX_SNIFF Not in time 02/11/2020- 03:55 NOT

What do we have here?

Card number / exp (date, validity period of the card) / CVV/CVC code | owner's name | address | city | state | ZIP | country | mail (not always) | (sometimes there is a phone number if it is linked to such a card, this is rare in bourgeois, it is advisable to work with cards without a linked one phone numbers) | then there is information from the stiller or sniffer (also not always available, it doesn't give us anything and we don't need it to work). This format of card can be entered in merchants, with an anti-fraud, which requires a proxy for the kx (card holder (cardholder)) under the ZIP, a drop is selected for receiving the parcel.

ZIP is very important information for us, both for working on clothing carding and for Facebook. Under the zip, a drop and proxy are selected, and without this, of course, there can be no talk of driving in.

The cost of such cards is much lower than rolok, high-quality cards will cost from 30 to 80 US dollars.

CC - includes only the first 3 items from the previous list. Number, exp and code. The cost is much lower, because Fischer's work is significantly simplified. After all, data such as a name or address often has to be entered manually. From $ 5 to $ 15. It is possible to work with such maps, I would even say it is necessary, but only in very rare cases. They are mainly used to drive them into their own merch. The proxy is selected for the bin, that is, for the geo of the area where the bank itself is located. You won't always be able to pick it up the first time, but it's worth trying. Except, of course, for errors by type (insufficient funds). In this case, the proxy protocol was chosen correctly. However, this error does not always indicate that there is $ 0 on the map. Of course, banks try to protect both their customers and themselves from fraud attacks, so an error in this format can be solved in a fairly simple way. Change the amount of the drive-in, try$ 200 - it didn't work out, try$ 15, then try$ 4,$3.

Why do I need to do this if there are not enough funds available?​

The answer is simple - many bins have their own amount to unlock the account after a failed transaction. It remains only to find this cherished figure, often it is small $ 3-15 spread in the USAAS. I tell you this based on my own experience. But you will have to work out the information yourself, and I don't want to merge my work into 0.

I think this is sorted out. This information is currently available for people who plan to work with me. Either you've already written to me, but you still have questions.

Where to get a material?​

From options, it can be either forums, or sellers, or shops. But there are a couple of nuances. You should always ask for your cards in advance for the receipt. No one needs to send money in advance. If you read my channel, you already know about it. If it is not possible to get advance cards , then you should consider whether to work with this seller or shop at all. Nuance two, every competent seller without any questions will replace you with an invalid card, if they are not responsible for the balance, then valid is very important nowadays. If the card doesn't have a balance right now, it doesn't mean that it won't appear in a month. Maybe the person is waiting for a PO, maybe they will take out a loan, or get a bonus. It is better to save your maps for the future.

How do I check my material?​

Now there is a very common opinion among beginners that the only possible option is checkers. A huge misconception. This info was originally a throw-in.

Firstly, each implemented transaction is a risk of a card block. That is, spend $ 1 through the checker and get nothing, or spend $ 900 and pay for an iPad pro) there is a difference, I think this is clear.

Secondly, checkers were originally invented by tru korzhikami to, sorry for the expression, pizdit mate) people are still being conducted, for how many years they either kill cards and complain that nothing works, or give a mate to just about anyone, and simply do not have time to work it out. How to do it safely for you and your material.

whiz420

Professional
Reaction score
greetings sir do you have legit seller for cc with balance?