Best budget tech for noobs?

gorebythor

Reaction score
Just getting into this arena. I put down the gun because the time is not worth it......and well im intelligent and need to evolve. What are yalls choices on decent equipment when getting into this line of work? I was thinking on the TNAIVE bluetooth X6BT reader and writer? Is it better by any chance to get a plug in model? Whats your preference? They also have a higher rated similar item by Deftun MSR-X6(BT) that is more expensive? What is the HID OMNIKEY 3021 that amazon always show it as being bought with the reader writers? I dont understand that. Also I am clueless on where to start in regards to finding a wireless RFID reader so I can copy peoples cards while walking around? There are so many choices with bad and good reviews each that its almost impossible to figure out which to get or even how to use it. I cant even get a straight answer on how the tag things work with the devices. Thank Odin I found this forum. Please help, and responses wether on topic or not are greatly appreciated.